“Perfect little mini getaway :-)” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Anna Maria Island Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bradenton Beach
Anna Maria Island Inn
You added Anna Maria Island Inn to your Saves list
3.0 of 5 Inn   |   2218 Gulf Drive North, Bradenton Beach, Anna Maria Island, FL 34217   |
Valrico, Florida, United States
“Perfect little mini getaway :-)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

We just spent 3 days at AMII. We stayed in unit 5 and we were literally steps from the beach just as Court promised. My sister came down and spent the day with us and we cooked dinner on the adjoing patio for her and my neice before they left. It was great to be so close to the beach and not have to trek a long way with all the beach gear and our 2 year old. The view from the room was amazing at sunset and sunrise. We will be returning in the very near future. Thanks for a great time!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Atlanta, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

Just recently returned home from staying in Unit 6 at the AMI Inn. This was my 2nd time there and my mother's 5th time there. This is the only place we stay when visiting this area; it is always clean and was recently remodeled. And, the beach is within 10' of the door which has beautiful white sand and crystal clear water. Danny and Court are the best and I recommend this place 100% completely. Oh by the way for the person complaining about sand in the room, are you kidding? YOU'RE AT THE BEACH!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Land O Lakes, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

I have been coming to AMII for years and this place stays booked up. I had all but given up coming this summer when management informed me that Unit 7 was available for a week in June. Yes there may be cheaper and more updated rooms on the island but this location is my favorite. The unit is clean, comfortable and accommodating. As a plus it is pet friendly with a low fee. Management always seemed to be there at a moment's notice but not in your face. Everything you need is close by. I look at their Facebook page regularly for openings. I plan on visiting this charming beach getaway for years to come.

Shannon

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

Don t be fooled by the slick video on their website! There is hardly ever anyone in the office, the place is really beat and tired. Our toilet ran all night and we had to keep fixing the toilet, there was one plug for the micro, coffee maker, etc. The mattress was old and horrible, both of us can barely walk after two nights. The beach is not private to the hotel and is across a very busy road from the poolside units. Find anywhere else!! Good point: The free trolley that runs up and down the island frequently - a very nice thing.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Albany, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

My parents live in the Bradenton area, so I wanted to take the family and stay on the beach while visiting them. I booked a 1BR unit by the Pool, only because all of the units facing the beach were taken. The unit we rented was clean and nice. It was a fully equipped apartment so it had a full kitchen with pots & pans, etc. The beach (which is a great, white sand beach) was easy to access and right across the street. And the pool was right outside our back door. The staff was friendly and helpful, and I have no complaints whatsoever. And the price was fair, if not a bargain ($149 per night). I would recommend this place to anyone.

Room Tip: The beachfront units were booked up 2 months in advance - reserve early if you want beachfront..
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Leesburg, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

Not one complaint....My husband, myself and small yorkie stayed in unit # 5 beachside this past Memorial day weekend...It was a last minute "chance" getaway for us; my husband tried many places with no avail including "the inn", which was booked solid, however, within a day the owners contacted him a again stating they had a cancellation. We were thrilled to find a place! We found the Inn to be very quaint and loved the studio unit, it was clean and very accommodating for a couple. We liked it also because it was somewhat secluded,had an awesome beach view yet in a location within walking distance or trolly to most things. The owners were extremely helpful,friendly and went out of their way to make our stay great. We will certainly be back and recommend to others.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Ocala, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

Not one complaint. Stayed in "Beachside 1BR #7". The apartment was clean and inviting. It has a washer & dryer which I think is a huge plus when travelling with kids. It is literally steps to the beach, which is just beautiful (they provide beach chairs). I got a great beach vacation at a fair price. The owners are the ones working the office, and they were friendly and helpful. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Room Tip: Only saw unit #7, and I would recommend it.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

Been to Anna Maria Island Inn? Share your experiences!