“Nice Beach Vacation” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Anna Maria Island Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bradenton Beach
Anna Maria Island Inn
You added Anna Maria Island Inn to your Saves list
3.0 of 5 Inn   |   2218 Gulf Drive North, Bradenton Beach, Anna Maria Island, FL 34217   |
Special Offer
$50.00 Prepaid Gas Card!!
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Albany, Georgia
“Nice Beach Vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

My parents live in the Bradenton area, so I wanted to take the family and stay on the beach while visiting them. I booked a 1BR unit by the Pool, only because all of the units facing the beach were taken. The unit we rented was clean and nice. It was a fully equipped apartment so it had a full kitchen with pots & pans, etc. The beach (which is a great, white sand beach) was easy to access and right across the street. And the pool was right outside our back door. The staff was friendly and helpful, and I have no complaints whatsoever. And the price was fair, if not a bargain ($149 per night). I would recommend this place to anyone.

Room Tip: The beachfront units were booked up 2 months in advance - reserve early if you want beachfront..
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Leesburg, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

Not one complaint....My husband, myself and small yorkie stayed in unit # 5 beachside this past Memorial day weekend...It was a last minute "chance" getaway for us; my husband tried many places with no avail including "the inn", which was booked solid, however, within a day the owners contacted him a again stating they had a cancellation. We were thrilled to find a place! We found the Inn to be very quaint and loved the studio unit, it was clean and very accommodating for a couple. We liked it also because it was somewhat secluded,had an awesome beach view yet in a location within walking distance or trolly to most things. The owners were extremely helpful,friendly and went out of their way to make our stay great. We will certainly be back and recommend to others.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Ocala, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

Not one complaint. Stayed in "Beachside 1BR #7". The apartment was clean and inviting. It has a washer & dryer which I think is a huge plus when travelling with kids. It is literally steps to the beach, which is just beautiful (they provide beach chairs). I got a great beach vacation at a fair price. The owners are the ones working the office, and they were friendly and helpful. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Room Tip: Only saw unit #7, and I would recommend it.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
DC
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012

We stayed in Unit 5 at the Anna Maria Island Inn. The Inn's website says that Unit 5 is "newly remodeled", but the condition of the unit is poor, and clearly hasn't been remodeled anytime recently. Unit 5 was tiny. The Inn's website describes the unit as a "studio apartment", but the unit is incredibly small even for a studio/efficiency. Kitchen is tiny, and you have to squeeze past the rusted fridge to get into the kitchen. The bathroom is also incredibly small. You have to squeeze between the sink and the shower to get to the toilet. The pictures on the Inn's website aren't representative of the unit (fridge is cropped out of the kitchen shot, bathroom isn't shown, and low camera angle make the room look larger than it is. Windows were old. Although they went up and down, one of the windows wouldn't close so we had to prop it up with the dustpan. Room smelled of smoke, even after we opened the windows to air the unit out. The one positive - Unit 5 was beachfront. You walk out the door and onto the beach. The beach was beautiful, but the accommodations were for the birds.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
court z, Owner at Anna Maria Island Inn, responded to this review, April 27, 2012
I have owned and operated the Anna Maria Island Inn for over 8 years now. Beachfront Studio #5, which is advertised for up to 2 people is, and always has been, one of our top-3 guest favorites. While it is certainly not big, it is not tiny, either. The pictures of this unit on our website are exact pictures of the unit and are 100% accurate. Moreover, there is a floorplan diagram displayed on our website of this and all units which is to-scale. To eliminate as much guessing as possible, we always describe our accommodations as accurately as possible, and would encourage any future guests to ask any and all questions regarding our apartments..... This unit is in good condition. The kitchen and bathroom, though not big, are fully functional (see diagram on website). This unit was newly remodeled within the last 1 1/2 years to include all new tile flooring, new paint, new ceiling texture, new bedding, new flat-screen TV, and new TV cabinet (among other improvements over time). All of our units are non-smoking, if someone smoked in a unit we would know about and take corrective cleaning measures. All windows operate properly. Our refrigerators are not rusted. And finally, our prices are extremely competitive compared to the marketplace..... In closing, I hope my response to this review was helpful. Our goal is 100% guest satisfaction. If you have any questions regarding this review and/or my response I would love to answer them and will do so openly and honestly. Respectfully, Court Owner/Operator/Manager 8+ years - Anna Maria Island Inn 800-500-7263
Lakewood Ranch, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2012

Unit 1 - A gorgeous view, a cozy room and a perfect location! A Mini family getaway to celebrate a big birthday. My favorite time is early morning on the deck - cup of coffee and the the sounds and smells of the ocean. It doesn't get any better. Thank you to Danny and Court. We will be back - we are fortunate we live locally and can getaway often to paradise. Would recommend highly to anyone who wants to getaway for a few days or a week! :)
Thank u AMI Inn.
Carol B.
Lakewood Ranch, Florida

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

We have been to Anna Maria several times and this place was the first place that we had ever stayed at on the island. Been back 2 more times since here and have always enjoyed our time there. Loved going right out to the deck or patio for morning coffee. The views were can't be beat. Even my teenage kids loved the place and the island overall as well. The staff is on site daily which was very helpful for newbies to the island. They were always courteous and helpful.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2012

This was my 2nd visit to the Inn within the last 2 years. Last time, I stayed in a unit by the pool which is across the street. That unit was nice and comfortable, but if you're going to spend the time and effort, you should definitely try to stay beachfront. This time, we stayed in the 2br unit which was awesome. And it didn't hurt that the weather over the Christmas break was superb. The unit itself is nicely decorated and equipped and was clean - I have no complaints. And the same Manager was there from my last visit, and he was again very helpful and accomodating. I love this place and would highly recommend. I can't wait for my 3rd visit next Christmas.

Room Tip: Ask for beachfront and you will get b-e-a-c-h-f-r-o-n-t.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family

Been to Anna Maria Island Inn? Share your experiences!