“very good” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Inn At Boynton Beach

You added The Inn At Boynton Beach to your Saves list
The Inn At Boynton Beach
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   480 West Boynton Beach Boulevard, Boynton Beach, FL 33435 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express)   |
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Boynton Beach
West Palm Beach, Florida
“very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Clean hotel with good customer service. I have stayed there twice, in June for my birthday and in October for Halloween, and have had no problems. I do wish they had some type of breakfast though. The location is ok, the entrance kinda sneaks up on you and its a very quick turn. It is very common to see large semi trucks in the parking lot.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Dumfries, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Clean, comfortable, friendly staff. Not a fancy hotel, but very reasonably priced. Would stay there again. Since I had my 3 year old grandson with me, I asked if there was a refrigerator and microwave. Front desk clerk wasn't sure if there was one in that room, due to a shortage of refrigerators, but said if not, they would find me one. Cleaning personnel were very efficient and friendly also.

Room Tip: I had no smoking. Overlooked the pool and away from the elevator.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Rooms were nice. Inn. Being remodeled and new cable and internet being installed. Internet was spotty at best due to the renovations. Inn staff not sure of what changes were going on with the cable channels and Internet. Most staff tried to be helpful. We mainly came back to the room at the end of the day.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Glendale, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Very much enjoyed the 4 night stay. My buddy and I were there on a dive trip, visiting from AZ. Your hotel is well situated between Ft. Lauderdale and West Palm Beach, both of our dive destinations. Very convenient.

Staff was friendly and accommodating.
Elevators were always prompt and available.
The continental breakfast could use some serious help, but the fact that it's free, can't complain too much.
Would recommend to friends, and would definitely stay again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Boca Raton, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

We rented a room for $55 (we had indicated a room with a King Bed but instead got 2 doubles because they were booked out of Kings) I'd have to agree with a few of the reviews that there is an interesting cast of characters that can be found around the place---nothing sketchy, and the hotel itself felt safe. The place was pretty clean, and the beds were very nice and soft. Hotel staff was friendly. We had a quiet and uneventful stay. It wouldn't be a place I recommend for special occasions, but for the price it was an acceptable hotel to spend the night.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Waynesville, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

First and foremost, the review underneath this one looks like it was written by someone who had the education of a 3rd grader. The lack of punctuation and the excess of grammatical errors almost made me want to cry myself to sleep.

On to the review..

Myself, along with a friend visited a an old time pal down in Boynton beach, when we pre-booked our flights along with our hotel we ended up splitting up, I stayed at the Hampton, he stayed at the "Inn." On the 2nd day of our trip I decided to do some exploring around Boynton beach, I took a cab over to the inn and visited my friend. My luck ran out and it started to rain, we decided to just wait it out till the weather cleared up. I took a small tour of the property, it was currently undergoing some renovations in the lobby. It seemed to be some sort of wooden Tile fixture. The lobby was very clean minus the whole renovation type deal. Staff was helpful, they suggested places around the area, and there were plenty of places in the lobby to lounge around.

Heading back to the room we took the elevator upstairs, it made a great deal of noise. At one point I jolted to a halt and I thought we were stuck in between floors, turns out one elevator just has a rougher stop. Upon skimming the surrounding hallway I noticed a scent of reefer. The hallways were also sort of dimly lit..

The rooms were alright, TV's were awesome flat screens, a/c blew cold. They could use a lot of updating though. The doors look like they haven't been changed since Nixon.

Upon arriving and seeing the renovations that were taking place in the lobby I can only hope this will continue to the guest rooms.

Room Tip: Do NOT pick a first floor.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

We arrived on sunday aug 4 and was going stay until wednesday .. First thing we went into room and heard noise like the window was open but when i looked the window looked as if it had been shot at and was shattered so i told the front desk 2 make sure i wasnt charge 4 it and she said we know but trying hve a good vaction i didnt say anything else we had 3 rooms all 2gether and the walkway from lobby 2 the rooms they was people sitting there and drinking and smoking pot as we walked by and we also saw needle on the side and the elvators were making noise by point we were all felt uncomfortable but was tired from our 13 hr drive that we decided make the best of it then we got up in mornin 2 find black footprints in our bathtub from not being cleaned gross so they was 9 of us total and so everybody went 2 aquarium except me anf my mom so we went swimming and came back in had a shower and then going take nap but when i laid down i felt like something crawling on me and i pulled covers back and there i saw a couple bugs and asked mom what is it and then we realized it was bed bugs and we took it 2 the front desk and showed him and he said i dk let me call the head maid and i said 4 what ? So she can c if it is or not so i pulled out my phone and showed him and then the maintence man came 4 what ?I need speak 2 the manager then the so called manager steven called the room and offered me another room what was he thinking who wants another room in that bug infested place and then when every1 came back ( by this poibt me and mom hasnt had a room for at least 5 hrs ) i told them and they packed up and we went talked steven for a
refund and he said he would so we wanted confirmation and they he began 2 b unprofessional and we waited and then he gave us one but it wasnt 4 the right amount and he put reason 4 refund was unsatified with accomidations and then we wanted speak with the owner and he said he was unavailable but would try call him as we know he has his number and we waited and waited then some of our party was in van and that coward walked out the back and was going leave and did without telling us anything needless 2 say we called the health dept. and hopefully no1 will have 2 expirence this on there vacation and all the trouble of trying find another room and i could go on 4 days telling u y u shouldnt stay here but i think u get the point

• Stayed August 2013

Been to The Inn At Boynton Beach? Share your experiences!