“Waterfront dining.” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Scenic view
Raynham, Massachusetts
“Waterfront dining.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

We took some friends to Two Georges' in Boynton Beach. When we finally found it (street signs NOT helpful), we found we had to use valet parking. Service was good, but our server was not familiar with very many items on the menu; the restaurant does not give servers a tasting. In any event, we did find the food and drinks very good, and the portions substantial. The atmosphere is good n the dining room which is on the water. We went at night, so we could not view much. One of our party ordered the ribs and was very pleased with them. Two of us ordered fish; mine could have been cooked a little less as I had requested; and one ordered a huge lobster melt. Drinks were satisfactory. I would recommend this restaurant for good food and a good time.

Visited January 2014

Boynton Beach, Florida
“Getting better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

I stopped coming here for a while due to extremely poor service... Then I gave it another chance and was pleasantly surprised! However, my last visit, this month, was kind of "eh" again. I kind of felt like our waiter forgot about us, or just didn't care. He was hard to locate (and it was cold, so they weren't busy bc the restaurant was slow) and it almost felt like we were an after thought. I'm not saying I want 5 star dining, I just have more problems that not with the service here. I will return though...

Visited January 2014
Lincs
“Good choices especially for fish”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

Nice buzz about this eatery. Look onto the water while enjoying a nice meal. Can get busy but staff are quite attentive. Dog and child friendly.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Oakton, Virginia
“Another good meal at Two Georges, Boynton Beach.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

We read Trip Advisor and determined that one restaurant in the area we wanted to try had a dip in ratings since the fall and the other highly rated restaurant didn't have an open spot until well after 8PM. Ouch! This taught me that you have to read a few recent reviews and not rely on overall facility ratings which may not reflect the current situation.

Two Georges to the rescue. We headed over based on a phone response of no reservation needed. We were seated immediately and stepped through the ordering process smartly without being rushed. All who had a special before diner drink said it was very good.

My blackened dolphin was good to very good with a tasty loaded baked potato. My wife's shrimp salad was good. Our friends from Long Island, NY who frequent upscale places back home thought the experience was good as well. All of the food was served cooked properly and hot at time of presentation. Some of us shared a Godiva cheesecake that was very good as well.

The inside dining area doesn't have plastic enclosures on all sides. My initial concern about being cold while dining (which we were when we first were seated, was eliminated when the Southwest breeze abated between drinks and the main course. Had that not happened, we probably would have had a chilly dinner!

On balance, I would rate our dinning experience as between good to very good. Bill B.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Boynton Beach, Florida
“great atmosphere, great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

We had a delicious lunch on the waterfront pier. The shrimp was delicious and the view was spectacular.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere