“I wish this brewery were closer to home” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Due South Brewing Co.

Due South Brewing Co.
2900 High Ridge Rd, #3, Boynton Beach, FL 33426
+1 561-463-2337
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 18 Activities in Boynton Beach
Type: Breweries, Food & Drink
More attraction details
Owner description: Due South Brewing is a distributing craft beer brewery with an onsite taproom. The brewery's taproom is a place to watch the latest batch being brewed while you enjoy a cold pint or stop in to grab a growler of fresh beer to go. The brewery has the best local food trucks onsite every Thurs, Fri, Sat, and Sun plus visitors are always welcome to bring food or order delivery to the brewery. Free tours are every Sat & Sun at 1 & 3 and 2pm VIP tours ($10 - reservations suggested). We're in a warehouse between Sherwin Williams and Boynton Marble and Granite. Park and enter in the back of the building.
Bonita Springs, Florida
6 attraction reviews
“I wish this brewery were closer to home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

My wife and I drove across the state to visit her brother in Boynton Beach. After eating dinner, he suggested we visit a local brewery that he'd heard about. It was a little tricky to find, but well worth it once we did.

The brewery is located in the back part of a warehouse in an industrial park. There was a food truck parked in front of the door and, while we didn't take advantage of it, it appeared that it had a nice selection of menu choices. Once inside, if you were looking for fancy bar with all the bells and whistles, this isn't it! If you were looking for a great place with a lot of character to hang out with friends, then you've found it.

The active portion of the brewery (where the beer is made) takes up half the warehouse. The other half is composed of a bar, a number of tables, and a couple of bean bag toss games (I've seen pool tables, shuffleboard tables, and foosball tables in bars before, but this was a first for me!). There was a decent crowd at the bar, with a good mix of people, ranging from the well-dressed to shorts and T shirts (we were part of the latter group).

When we were there, they had 9 different beers to choose from. I personally sampled the Caramel Cream Ale and the Cigar City Invasion (one of the two "guest" beers not brewed on site). The rest of our group tried the Florida Blonde, the Category 3 IPA, and the Tequesta Brewing Der Chancellor (the other "guest" beer). I can honestly say that, with the exception of my brother-in-law's wife (who isn't much of a beer drinker), we all enjoyed our selections.

If this brewery wasn't located 3 hours from our home, we would be regular visitors; as is, it's a place that we'll look forward to visiting on our next trip to Boynton Beach.

Visited September 2013

“Love this brewery!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

This brewery is a must to visit. All the beers are made right there on the premises. They are all quite delicious. Try a small taste of each to see which one is your favorite. They don't have food served there but they welcome you to bring take out in. They also have food trucks there serving food out back on Friday nights. A casual and cool place to take friends...play some corn hole..throw back some beers together and have some fun!!

Visited August 2013
3 attraction reviews
“Hidden Treasure”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

The first time I went I had no clue where I was, I was invited by a friend and was given directions. I thought my GPS was a bust, I was in the industrial park in Boynton Beach and where I was expecting an establishment such as this, "Is this a modern speak easy?", I come around the back of this warehouse and I could see the food truck outside and the people going in through the back of the warehouse's loading dock. Really cool, as I went in I saw the equipment and the bar on the far left. I loved the relaxed atmosphere, very down to earth and the crowd is very descent, wholesome. Overall a nice experience, you play corn hole or just sit back on the patio furniture they have a be relaxed. Did I mention they make their own beer? If you are into this sort of scene you will like the experience.

Visited July 2013
4 attraction reviews
“Nice local hang out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Went only once in the spring, so I don't know how it is in the summer...it is a big non-air conditioned warehouse. I do believe there was a room toward the back that did have AC. Bartenders where very friendly and informative. Tried a flight of several beers and enjoyed them all...and I don't usually like beer! Has plenty of lounge around hang out seating,with corn hole boards to play on.

Visited March 2013
South Florida
5 attraction reviews
“A Craft Beer Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Due South not only brews some of the best craft beers around, it is a great place to spend an afternoon or evening relaxing with friends. It is located in the warehouse where the beers are brewed and is open to the parking lot. There are typical bar-type games, tables and not much else. You are welcome to bring your own food in, or to use their selection of take-out menus to order from a nearby place. Food trucks show up from time to time as well. The selection of beers varies depending on what is being brewed, and you are welcome to buy a growler to take home and return for refilling (at a discount, of course). Their espresso porter is my absolute favorite!

Visited July 2013

Been to Due South Brewing Co.? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Due South Brewing Co., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.