“Good value for Sunday lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #130 of 266 restaurants in Boynton Beach
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Miami, Florida
“Good value for Sunday lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

I drive up to Delray Inear Boynton) once a week to have lunch my mom. We;ve always gotten ample and tasty food here--definitely better than most of the other inexpensive all-you-can-eat Chinese buffets that have been proliferating throughout South Florida. There;s a decent selection of sushi and sashimi that is consantly replenished. The baked salmon is quite good, sometimes even better than one would get in a seafood restaurant. And although they're not "Chinese," the spinach and cheese side dish is delicious, as are the sweet potatoes--again, far better than the equivalents served in other such restaurants. .

As a vegetarian who eats fish, I see others dining in the restaurant whom seem to be enjoying huge helpings of ribs. They also serve a lot of other items that I personally don't eat and am not qualified to comment on. For the price and comparing the taste and quality to other Chinese buffets operating along the same lines, it is a very good value, especially for lunch.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

33% Recommend
Boca Raton, Florida
“Nothing Looked Fresh...Nothing!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

On a Saturday evening at 7:30pm wouldn't you think things would be primed and ready to go?? Wrong. Especially when the restaraunt has competition from a new place directly accross the street! I should have known better...I have been here several times and always left disappointed and saying "Never Again"...but months later I figure well...maybe they got their act together and things are better...WRONG!
I walked around the buffet tables and my fears of picking this place again were soon realized!!
The egg fu young...the item I was craving to begin with looked awful and they were the size of 50 cent pieces...and LUKE WARM! The white rice was hard....there were some slabs of some kind of meat staked up (I'm guessing it was pork...no sign saying what it was) looking horrible...dry and just awful! There were many missing sign and then signs that were totally wrong because what the sign said it was..it clearly was not that item!
I ate very little...Dessert...well..we all know the Chinese lack in this area...the same old stale and hard little pieces of cake...an almond cookie...ice cream..I was going to have some of that but the employee decided to clean and wipe the track that the sliding glass door cover slides on....I was watching while she was doing this..the debris that was caught in the tracks that she was cleaning was all flying down into the buckets of assorted ice creams!! NO THANKS...think I will pass on the ice cream!! I mean really...do we really clean like this when the restaraunt is open and patrons are milling about the buffet tables??? And the product is in the case...shouldn't that be done later when you are able to empty the case and then thoroughly clean it .. I think the wait staff was gearing up for closing...but please...this is 8pm on a Saturday....
All in all...just don't bother going here...I said to my freinds..we would have been better off going up the street to the Boynton Beach Mall and eat the Chinese at the Food Court...Fresher...Hotter...
This place is on the way out...I think...Especially if they continue to put out crap like they did last night and expect people to pay over 15.00 for it...No....Never Again!! This time I mean it!

• Visited November 2012
Tampa, Florida
“Food is inconsistent”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

I have been here several times. Each time the food has not been hot enough though it's a buffet and would be easy to keep warm.
It is crowded and therefore you would thing the buffet area would be kept clean, however it is not. I continue to hope for better service and food but will stop going at this point. If you haven't any taste buds you can try it otherwise skip. There are so many great restaurants in the area no point wasting your money.

Visited June 2012
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

Amazing selection. Everything is good. In addition to the buffet, there is also a Mongolian grill. Some items seem to be unique to this restaurant. Something for everyone. There's even a selection of American items for those who don't care for Chinese food.

Visited August 2012
boynton beach
“local seem to like it , i hate it”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

flood is the worst for my tastes in a buffet,place is dingy and dirty, old. i go to deerfield for some frest and supper food compared to kingdoms.asian buffet &grill its only 9.95 and there is a coupn available on line.making it one hell of a bargin.

Visited August 2012