“Bad staff” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Boynton Beach, Florida, United States
“Bad staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Bad experience my last visit. When the wait staffer was packing my leftovers at an adjoining table, some of the food fell on the table which he proceded to scoop up with his hand & throw in in the container with the rest of the food. Disgusting. Needless to say, it didn't come home with me. When I told the manager, he apoligised & said if I want to wait he would make me up a small portion to take home. Since the service was so slow to begin with, I didn't want to wait around any longer so I said not to bother. It surprised me that he didn't offer to take something off the bill. Oh well, I lost a meal, they lost a customer.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

New Jersey
“Absolutely love this restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

Absolutely love this restaurant. Basil runs a great establishment. We've been followers since before he moved to his current location in Towne Center off Boynton Beach Blvd. You always feel like family there as that is just the way Basil is and he expects the same from his staff. The food is exceptional and I highly recommend the Shrimp Parm. This is the first restaurant we visit when visiting from NJ and am always pleased. Enjoy!!!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Pizza”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

Ordered a takeout pizza with one topping and was charged $18.96. I'm from New Jersey and use to get 2 pizzas with toppings for $20.00. Massimos is highway robbery and the pizza wasn't that great and over cooked

I'll never return

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Not so great!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

Service was lovely. Our group of 4 did not care for our meals. I had fish. Too much bread crumb topping. Every one else had pasta. All hated the sauce.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Boynton Beach, Florida
“OK for a Neighborhood Restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

We honestly think the food was better at the previous location. Don't know why but the grandkids agree. The service is lacking... Best to take out including really good pizza.

• Visited June 2012