“Great Stay, Great Bed!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 12 hotels in Boynton Beach
Nashville, TN
“Great Stay, Great Bed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

Had to secure one night's lodging during a family visit and booked myself into the Hampton. For the $150.00 or so I spent, I got a fantastic suite (not sure if they bumped me up or not). The place had a huge, comfy bed, a couch/living room-ish area, large bath/shower area. Really no complaints. The view out the back in the morning of the intercoastal (at least I think that's what it was) was cool. I stayed in the room until 5 min. before checkout time. I didn't partake of the breakfast, but I did make some coffee in-room in the morning which was nice and munched on a couple leftover pastries I'd brought in. Would definitely go back. Great location. Oh, and the front desk person (wish I'd remembered her name) was extremely nice and had a welcoming smile. I checked in late, like 7 or 8pm. Oh yea, when I searched unsuccessfully on several floors for a Sprite, I finally went downstairs and saw there were beverages in the little commissary adjacent to the check in area; I only had a single dollar bill on me (the price in the vending machines) and the same nice clerk sold me the beverage for that dollar instead of the normal $2.00 price. Really appreciated that.

Room Tip: Perhaps ask for a room on a higher floor facing the waterway behind the hotel.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Michael H, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Boynton Beach, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Dear Guest -

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our staff was abale to go above and beyond to assisit you. We thank you again and hope to see you soon!

268 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Boynton Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

I had to find a local hotel for relatives coming in. After viewing a few, I booked the Hampton Inn & Suites. While this hotel is only a few blocks away from the closest "competitor", I found it to be far and away the better choice. The hotel is clean, offers free breakfast (not a tremendous selection nor a huge area, but more than sufficient.) After searching a few booking engines, I found a special offer on their own website and was able to get a larger 2 Queen Bed Suite. This room was enormous with two Queen sized beds, a sitting area with sofa, a bar with sink, refrigerator, microwave, etc. The room had a big closet with iron and ironing board. The room was clean as was the hotel. The hotel also has a small store where you could pick up snacks, etc. they offer free coffee all day and bake cookies twice a day. They had a nice pool area that, while not the biggest pool I ever saw, was nice with pretty shrubbery and a nice open feel. The hotel staff were wonderful and went out of their way to make the stay the best possible. The location is great, a block away from a main shopping area (Renaissance Commons) with many stores and restaurants. It's a safe area and I highly recommend this hotel when you come to Boynton Beach. This is also the hotel where the flight crew overnight from Palm Beach International Airport, so you know it's a good hotel.

Room Tip: Definitely upgrade to the 2 Queen Larger Suite if you are staying for more than a couple of nights...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Michael H, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Boynton Beach, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Dear guest -

Wow - what a great review! Thank you very much for sharing your comments and feedback with us - we are so glad you and your family enjoyed their stay. You also got some great pictures!!!

We hope to see you again - thanks again!
Miami, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

I stayed for one night since I had to attend an event close by. Hotel is located in an area full of small business and restaurants. Service is good and receptionists are very cordial and laid back. Installations seemed renovated but some doors and appliances were clearly dated.

Room Tip: Cross the street to try some restaurants located in a street mall walking distance.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest -

Thank you for sharing your feed back with us, we are glad to enjoyed your stay and experienced our dinning and shopping in the area. We'll be sure to keep your suggestions in mind as oportunities to upgrade the facilities become available and we'll have a chance to invite you back.

Kind regards,
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

Stayed for business. Clean and great atmosphere. I am thinking of taking wife there. Greeted in a wonderful manor. Staff made sure I was treated well. Lots of restaurants around with a great variation of what you can eat. Just a great experience.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michael H, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Boynton Beach, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Dear Guest -

Thank you for sharing your comments with us! We hope to see you back with the wife. Thanks again!
Framingham
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

We have stayed here several times. the last being 2 years ago, . Location fairly convenient for nature refuges. - green cay and wakodahatchee etc. also not too far from the beach if that Is what interests you. Publix very close also.

Nice large clean rooms. Wireless Internet works well. Good breakfast for a motel. Liked the oatmeal. Good lighting in the rooms.

AC quiet but a bit finicky in stopping when at the right temperature.

Bed - used to think it was great (have stayed here before but not for 2 years). Seemed too hard and maybe sagged a bit as well. Bothered my hips, etc. quite a bit. Surprised since in the past it was fine and other reviewers had no complaints about the mattresses.

Water pressure in shower was low and temperature hard to adjust.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest -

We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that you came back. We certainly want all of our guests to feel at home with us. We'll be sure to keep your suggestions in mind as refresh opportunities become available and hope we'll have a chance to invite you back.

Kind regards,
Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

My husband and I stayed here while I was on a business trip. Had an amazing hot breakfast each morning. Hotel was very clean. We had a king one bedroom suite. It was very spacious. I requested a late check out due to getting out of my last meeting late. This was accommodated with two minutes. Very friendly staff as well. When we passed staff, they would say hello and good morning/evening.

• Stayed January 2014
Michael H, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Boynton Beach, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Dear Guests -

Thank you for your comments about our hotel. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again.
east meadow ny, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

felt great to be in comfortable setting. almost like home location great, food terrific, nice happy hour and cookies at 7 too staff friendly and helpful will come again and recommend to friends done this is not dissertation

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Guest -

thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, even though they do make you type a minimum amount - every little bit helps! Thanks again!

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Boynton Beach? Share your experiences!