“good Value--Stuff yourself with sushi!!” 4 of 5 stars

147 North Congress, Boynton Beach, FL 33426
Improve this listing
Ranked #48 of 266 restaurants in Boynton Beach
Cranbury, New Jersey
“good Value--Stuff yourself with sushi!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

Excellent variety. If you like a lot of sushi and sashimi they have it here for a great price.

Visited April 2012

75% Recommend
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Not your usual buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

If you like sushi and seafood this is the place. A little pricey; but, well worth it. The sushi buffet extended on and on. Presentation of buffet was outstanding. We tried sushi we never thougt we would eat. Great time to experiment. My granson loved the crab legs...big. For the non-seafood lover, good selection. Desserts were unusual and great tasting. Atmosphere nice, I recommend seating in the side rooms. Tables in the main room close to buffet were noisey. Server was attentive and cleared used plates quickly.

Visited April 2012
delray beach
“A Sushi cornucopia.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

I discovered this sushi buffet restaurant when they first opened after my small sushi place closed. Reluctant at first to experiment with a new sushi restaurant & realizing how important fresh fish is in sushi , I was happy to discover this decent restaurant offering good sushi which I love. I began to notice that many of the diners enjoying the food here were oriental. This positive observation incouraged me to try the place again and again. The next positive observation I noticed was the place was well occupied with happy diners. It seemed many locals had discovered the quality of the food. This convinced me of the fresh turn around of the sushi and , feeling very safe, I have been driving from Delray Beach to Boynton Beach and eating here twice a week since they opened. Lunch is the most reasonable meal allowing me to enjoy lots of fresh fruit,( I love fruit with my meal) , hot soup, and an assortment of fresh vegetables along with unlimited fresh sushi and- if room - some shrimp and beef & noodles from the mongolian stir fry grill. However, after 5PM - dinner is really exceptional. Schrimp are peeled for you, fresh crab legs are pleantiful, and I really enjoy the thick spare ribs which in the evening are extra thick. They offer sashimi - pure pieces of fish - and I can get my supply of salmon and not fill up on rice leaving more room for other dishes. For under $20 at night, ( half that at lunch) it is no wonder this place is frequently crowded. There is lots of open space for seating but I hope not too many readers will take my advice and go there so I can enjoy my Ginza Japanese sushi in peace and quiet.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012 via mobile

I wasn't too impressed, honestly... I have been to spectacular buffets and average ones... This one was just average. Nothing set it apart from the rest and the food was "eh"...

Thornhill, Canada
“Fresh & Plentiful Sushi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2012

for under $17 you can enjoy All you can Eat Sushi and cooked food. Very fresh raw fish and good variety of rolls. Soups are always excellent, especially the Misu soup. Hot food also available and a small desert bar.
Can't go wrong at this price and definately worth every cent.

• Visited April 2012