“Best Little Motel...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tiki Hut Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Boynton Beach
Tiki Hut Motel
Save Saved
You added Tiki Hut Motel to your Saves list
911 South Federal Highway, Boynton Beach, FL 33435 (Formerly Ann Marie Motel)   |
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Boynton Beach
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Best Little Motel...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

I spent one week at the Tiki earlier this year. The family that manages this hotel immediately made me feel safe and comfortable. They were friendly and very accomodating. For a woman traveling alone security is a priority and I can tell you that I felt very safe, not only in the motel but walking the area both at night and in the mornings. Supermarket, banks, restaurants and even the beach are at walking distance (I am a jogger so having a nice area to excersice is also priority). The decor is funky and the bathrooms are "vintage" but my room was cleaned every day. I would recommend this motel to families and single people traveling alone that are looking for a nice, clean and safe place to stay.

Room Tip: corner suites are usually quieter.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

I was looking for an efficiency room for a couple I was working with. The previous place they stayed was a dump but the Tiki Hut was clean & the Manager & staff were fabulous. I would definitely recommend this motel. Its close to the beach, restaurants & grocery store.

• Stayed August 2013
Mesa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

This was an inexpensive overnight as long as you do not have high expectations. The funky décor was fun, the managers were very nice, there was a modern flat screen TV, the internet connection was very good, but otherwise, this is an old motel and lacked the niceties. There was ceramic tile flooring which isn’t my favorite in a bedroom. In addition the bottom of my feet were quickly black from all the dirt on the flooring. There was no shampoo, hand towels, tissues, or luggage rack. Our unit had a full kitchen, but not a single dish, utensil, or even a paper towel. A coffee maker would have really been nice since there was no breakfast or coffee available. Next time I would choose to pay a little more for these amenities.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

It's very clean and the staff are very nice people I always recommend this motel to my friends love it

• Stayed July 2012
london
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2009

i have stayed at this motel a number of times, whenever im in town on business. i choose this motel because its has good rates and the management is very professional and curtious. i have noticed the change in the quality with the new management and would recommend this motel to anyone i know.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business

Been to Tiki Hut Motel? Share your experiences!