Stayed at this Hampton Inn for six nights during our family vacation to SW FL. All of the reviews are true: the staff is amazingly friendly and accommodating. We had one small problem (a/c unit in room above was leaking into our room) and it was resolved in a matter of minutes. We were always greeted with a smile from the front desk staff and they were always ready for a friendly chat. Seemed that everyone truly enjoyed working there.
Can't beat the location. The hotel is located in Bonita Springs, just north of Naples. 10 minutes to Barefoot Beach, Bonita Beach and Vanderbilt Beach and 20 minutes to Naples pier. 25 minutes to Fort Myers. Restaurants, drugstores and grocery stores are conveniently located within walking distance or a short, 5 minute drive. The hotel sits back off the main road behind a large lake so it is nice and quiet.
The hot breakfast was delicious and changed each morning. Always hot and plenty to eat. The pool was nice and never crowded. Plenty of well-lit parking. Rooms were comfy and clean. All as we have come to expect from Hamptons.
Overall an outstanding stay. If we travel to the area again, we won't look anyplace else!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Bonita Springs / Naples North Hotel
- Hampton Inn Bonita Springs / Naples North Hotel Bonita Springs
- Hampton Inn Bonita Springs
- Bonita Springs Hampton Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Olotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Bonita Springs / Naples North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.