Stayed at this Hampton Inn for six nights during our family vacation to SW FL. All of the reviews are true: the staff is amazingly friendly and accommodating. We had one small problem (a/c unit in room above was leaking into our room) and it was resolved in a matter of minutes. We were always greeted with a smile from the front desk staff and they were always ready for a friendly chat. Seemed that everyone truly enjoyed working there.
Can't beat the location. The hotel is located in Bonita Springs, just north of Naples. 10 minutes to Barefoot Beach, Bonita Beach and Vanderbilt Beach and 20 minutes to Naples pier. 25 minutes to Fort Myers. Restaurants, drugstores and grocery stores are conveniently located within walking distance or a short, 5 minute drive. The hotel sits back off the main road behind a large lake so it is nice and quiet.
The hot breakfast was delicious and changed each morning. Always hot and plenty to eat. The pool was nice and never crowded. Plenty of well-lit parking. Rooms were comfy and clean. All as we have come to expect from Hamptons.
Overall an outstanding stay. If we travel to the area again, we won't look anyplace else!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hampton Inn Bonita Springs/Naples-North hotel conveniently located on Highway 41 between Naples and Ft. Myers, Florida. Our hotel in southwest Florida provides ideal proximity to Gulf Coast beaches, golf courses, shopping and other attractions. Take the convenient beach trolley to Bonita Beach, Ft. Myers Beach and Barefoot Beach, all only minutes from our hotel in Bonita Springs/North Naples. Tee off at an area championship golf course. Visit Lovers Key State Park to spot dolphins, enjoy bird watching or simply sunbathe on a quiet beach. Explore Everglades Wonder Gardens to see local wildlife such as alligators. When you stay at our hotel near Ft. Myers, take tours of the Edison and Ford Winter Estates, the winter retreats of Thomas Edison and Henry Ford. Test your luck at the Naples-Ft. Myers Greyhound Track or the Seminole Casino in Immokalee. Reserve one of our 92 guest rooms featuring one king-sized or two double beds. For additional space, select a studio suite that provides a separate seating area with a sofa bed or a wet bar. Connect to free WiFi to surf the web or check email. Get some work done at the desk. If you prefer, relax on the clean and fresh Hampton bed(R) while using the convenient lap desk. Enjoy amenities such as a mini-refrigerator, microwave and premium cable television to help you feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Bonita Springs / Naples North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Bonita Springs / Naples North Hotel Bonita Springs
- Bonita Springs Hampton Inn