We stayed here for 3 nights over the thanksgiving week. The hotel is very nice and the staff was polite, attentive and helpful, but the rooms could be cleaner and the pool was a mess (very dirty). We enjoyed the continental breakfast, newspapers and coffee. I found the bed to be very comfortable albeit a little soft for my liking, but the rest of the family slept great.
Since we were visiting family in the Bonita Bay complex, the location was fantastic and the price was great. All and all, I would probably try another place next time around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Generously sized rooms, Tempurpedic mattresses, including non-smoking feature full shower/separate tub, free wi-fi. Continental breakfast included. Swimming Pool & Jacuzzi and Fitness Center. Our picturesque grounds include meeting facilities and Lakehouse Bar & Grill. 24-hour front desk provides concierge services. Promenade Center adjacent featuring upscale restaurants and shopping. Local beaches are minutes away and short driving distance to FGCU, SWFL Airport, Germain Arena, Coconut Point Mall and attractions of Naples, Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Otel, EasyToBook, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Trianon Bonita Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trianon Bonita Bay Hotel Bonita Springs
- Trianon Bonita Bay Naples