“You know what to expect...” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
“You know what to expect...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

It's an Outback, so you know what to expect. Very good, friendly service, good food and reasonable prices.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Homestead, Florida
“Reliable quality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

This visit to Outback was exactly what we go to outback for: food and service that doesn't disappoint. The bloomin' onion was well prepared (sometimes they can get overdone), salad ingredients were fresh, steaks prepared as ordered, friendly service. Restaurant is clean and the menu has a good selection. The only slightly negative comment I would make is I wish they wouldn't put nuts in the brownie in the Chocolate Thunder. The brownie is good but I don't care for the nuts. With all the people who have nut allergies I wonder if they would sell more of them if they left the nuts out. But that is really nitpicking. I would definitely go back to this particular Outback.

Visited July 2013
Englewood, Florida
“Good steak and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

We like Outback, and this location seems to be one of the best. We had supper here on the Fourth of July. We were seated right away. Our server was very pleasant, and our steaks were delicious.
We were impressed that the manager stopped and checked that our steaks were done correctly.

Visited July 2013
“Never go in an hour & half before closing!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

We showed up at 8:30pm....the bartenders were already closing down the bar...no problem though we sat down knowing Outback was open for another hour & a half. We had to ask for everything...drinks, appetizer, dinner....the bartender Jenn never once asked us what we needed....we would just have to make eye contact with her to get her attention when we needed something...so we she was deep cleaning we found it to be even harder to get her attention. No biggie though. So our food comes out & they bring an extra plate since we were sharing. So I have about half the veggies on my plate & with the fork in my HAND this other bartender whom hasn't even said hello to us comes up snatches my plate and & puts it in her dish pan. I call her loudly to finally get her attention and let her know she has taken the plate I need to eat my food with. She didn't even ask she just straight jacked it from me while I was in mid chew! Whatever she apologizes....so I guess I lose out on that half of the veggies. No one ever brings me anymore. Then this chick (Tiff) who took my plate starts talking about how she has somewhere to be & has to go home and cook dinner for her out of towners....So naturally we feel rushed as she is just watching us put down our food. Also we ordered outback wings for an app which we normally love...but this time were soooo greasy. We didn't even eat 3 of them...when they took the plates away....no one asked us why we didn't eat even half of them...guess they we're worried about other things. We also ordered some bread which we never received....but the people beside us did. Personally I think they need some better bartenders that don't rush out thier patrons when they are still techically open for another 30min. Its not like we walked in the door  30min before they closed. We are outback regulars in Charleston Sc....we also live in Bonita part time....after this exp we will never be back to the Outback in Bonita.. good service that's all we asked want. That's okay Outback I'm an excellent tipper bc I was in the business forever....these girls won't be getting tipped from me on the regular!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
lincoln UK
“Very good and cheap for this area.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Coming from the UK we find that even the cheapest cuts of steak in the USA seem to be so much better. The 6oz outback special is only 10 dollars and was well cooked and enjoyable. We liked the famjly feel - my daughter had expressed a wish to eat in places where locals may go and on a Sunday evening there were American families enjoying a meal out together. Service was friendly and quick. We liked it so much that we ate here twice. If you want "fine dining" then you may wish to go somewhere more upscale but if you want a god quality family meal with excellent portion sizes and a very reasonable price - we paid 80 dollars for the four of us and both my kids eat adult menu food now - look no further.

Visited April 2013