“Great pizza, cut weird” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Bonita Springs, Florida
“Great pizza, cut weird”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

Fun interior. Service is very good and the pizza, if you like thin crust, is oh so delicious. It was so good I really did over eat.

The way they cut, instead of triangular pieces, is a whole bunch of cuts resulting in probably 20+ small bit size pieces. Kinda strange if you are from New York, but it didn't spoil the taste.

Visited April 2014

London, United Kingdom
“Excelent Food but poor service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

We came to the restaurant for dinner.

The restaurant was extremely busy and after having spoken to the staff I understood that the restaurant was short staffed.

It was disappointing that we were not able to order the dough balls / garlic bread as they had run out in the kitchen. For a restaurant which makes everything fresh it was hard to understand how this happened.

We ordered 2 pizzas which were really good.

I would consider going back to the restaurant again however given the time it takes for food to arrive I would not go with children as the wait would be too long.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Holland, Michigan
“First Impressions D-”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

Ate at a different Gatsby and had great service. Went here on 3/26/14 for supper and had a completely different experience. Very busy, but for us that is a good sign the place must have great food. After standing to be seated for greater than 5 minutes, we finally were acknowledged by a rude waitress. Finally a hostess sat us (family of 5) at a table. Karaoke was fun, but after 20 minutes of sitting and still not offered a drink order; we got up and left. Pizza looked good. As we made it 1/2 way to door, a waitress stated she was just coming to our table... Sure you were. Maybe we just came at a bad night, but won't be back.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Naples, Florida
“Great pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

I have had this pizza in Columbus and decided to try it here. The food is equally as good. There is no delivery, so we need to pick it up. Got the pizza home and it was on the cool side, but he's too great. They told me it would be 30 minutes to prepare but I would suggest coming earlier than their prediction, in order to guarantee a hot pizza.

Visited March 2014
Marshall
“Dysfunctional...but darned good pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

I don't know what was going on the night we stopped in...new staff? Too busy. Not enough help? We waited, but we watched as a lot of people left. It took a long time to get in and once inside, there were a lot of empty tables. I can't explain what the problem was, but whilst a lot of people were waiting the owner found time to dance and walk around. Strange. On a high note, I thought the Mediterranean pizza was one of the best I have ever had. I would recommend take out and avoid the long wait.

PS: The restaurant pays homage to all things Ohio State!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere