“Formal but relaxed” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Roy's - Bonita Springs is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood, Pacific Rim
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Private Dining
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Bay Commons Drive
Description: The legendary culinary vision of Roy Yamaguchi can be enjoyed right here in Bonita Springs. At Roy’s Hawaiian Fusion Cuisine, our menu features the finest seafood with a focus on delicacies from the oceans around Hawaii. Each creation is a fusion of flavors found in our freshest local ingredients with European sauces and bold Asian spices and served with the spirit of Aloha, creating a dining experience that leaves you feeling like you’ve found paradise. The Bonita Springs restaurant is located in the beautiful Promenade Shoppes, and features an exciting exhibition kitchen and expansive chef's counter. In the kitchen, Chef Jason Grasty brings his imagination and artistry to the plate every night. Originally from New Orleans, Jason's background is French and Creole cuisine. It is our pleasure to welcome you into our Ohana and we look forward to serving you.
Torquay, United Kingdom
“Formal but relaxed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

We were on holiday and saw the restaurant on trip advisor. We were delighted with the food , service and wine. The food was heavily Japanese influenced and this was successful as the chefs were able to adapt to more modern American wants. It was a little expensive for what we got but I would happily go again, this time I would love to seat at the kitchen bar where I could watch a very professional kitchen team at work

Visited March 2013

Naples, Florida
“Excellent cuisine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Wonderful menu, with a lot of fresh seafood, as you would expect from Roy.Service was very attentative.Highly recommend it.Edamame instead of bread, I guess that is the healthy alternative, but I love bread! Very good Wine list.Well trained service.Quality product.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Columbia, Missouri
“Wow! Tip notch creative fusion. Aloha !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

I was shocked by how good this place is. The food is sublime, the service is friendly and efficient. The price is a bit steep, but well worth it. Don't miss this experience. Come at 5 and get a good deal on appetizers and drinks. Lobster dumplings are devine. Smoked Fish Tacos are cool and tasty. The whole crispy sea bass was to die for. Highly recommended.

Visited April 2013
“It lives up to it's reputation!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

I love when I savor every bite!! You will always be blown away by the creativity and quality of the food.. I don't get here enough!!! It's a ways from my home,about a 40 min drive but so worth going... I have attended the cooking classes and they are phenomenol as well. I have had repeated great food and wonderful service!! I always try and get the seafood special! The appetizer are all so amazing that you could easily have a delightful dinner off of 2-3 of those!!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
FORT MYERS
“Excellent, Outstanding, Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Which word do you choose to title Roys. Excellent, Outstanding or Fantastic. It is hard to decide. My wife and I went there for our anniversary last night and everything was just great. The food and service was excellent. We could of not requested anything better.
It made for a very nice evening for our special celebration.
We will surely return to this fine establishment.

• Visited March 2013