“You should try this place, we did, and WOW.....” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: French, Bar, Bistro
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Naperville, Illinois
“You should try this place, we did, and WOW.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

We are so glad that we took the advice of a great couple that said "if you are in Bonita Springs, you have go to C Level.. We stopped in for the first time last night for a glass of wine and ended up ordering their seared ahi tuna appetizer. The presentation was second to none as well as the quality and taste.... and as a result we booked a reservation for dinner this Saturday. I must say the ambience was not only eclectic but very warming, and having the owner stop by just see if we were happy says a lot in today's world. Everyone should experience this for yourselves and you decide........

• Visited March 2013

cape cod
“"C" gets an "A+"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

A+ all around. Great food, wine, service and ambiance. Went on a Wednesday and came right back the next night. On Thursday we enjoyed some cool jazz and good sax along with a fine meal – the duck is a must try.
Will return - often

• Visited February 2013
Annapolis
“For real”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

The other reviews you read are for real. I'm a wine writer and frequent diner. This restaurant is excellent. A few observations. Food is unquestionably excellent. Service is slow- just go there understanding this. Don't be in a rush. Finally, make sure you ask for a table inside if thats what you want. One couple was disappointed to find their reservation put them outdoors. Finally, if there are only two of you, the best seats are at the bar. This was the only restaurant we revisited in our two month stay.

Tony D, Owner at C Level Bistro & Wine Bar, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
I would like you thank this reviewer for his seemingly undivided custom, fine comments and sentiments.

I would like to say though that we can be slow, but this is only an issue at peak times and remember we are a cook to order restaurant, every dish is individually prepared, and we only use the finest produce and ingredients.

The mention of seating, we always give customers the first chance of inside seating, outside would be of their choice or offered if all inside was taken. The bar is without doubt the best place to sit.

Again, many thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you next time, even if we do not know who you are, have a great year....
“Excellent addition to the neighborhood!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

Been there twice, great food both times. Wine selection is first-rate. You can sit at thebar and have a small plate, a cup of soup and a glass of wine; or you can dine on a full entree meal. Very small, but well worth a try!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Bonita Springs, Florida
“Wow, Bonita Springs is stepping it up”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

I'm a proud resident of Bonita Springs and I am truly proud of C Level. For the longest, in order for us to have a elegant and hip spot we had to venture to Naples or Ft. Myers. I love this place and you can find me here at least twice a week. The decor, the wine, and oh the food is fab. My favorite is the fillet and cheese plate. On select nights they have live music which really adds a cool vibe. I actually call this my home away from home. The owner, Tony, a Brit is always there and the rest of the staff in knowledgeable about the menu, wine, and are very cultured with some being transplants from other countries. Finally I am in medical sales and I have referred several of my colleagues to host events there. Anyone I have referred has raved about it. Bottom line I recommend this place, hell they hosted my birthday which wowed all of my guests.

• Visited March 2013