From the moment we were greeted at the car on arrival until our departure, we were treated like special guests of Hyatt. Hyatt has a dependable product and you usually know what you are going to get, but there are times when the service, the enthusiasm, and the warmth of the staff really make the stay a cut above all the rest. This was one of those times.
The young men at the front knew our names and our pup's name and greeted us everytime we went out or came back to the hotel. The staff at check in couldn't have been more considerate--asking several times if we needed anything for either ourselves or our dog and offering us a glass of champagne. The bellmen made sure we knew where everything was both in our room and around the resort and even did a final check of our room when we departed. The staff have been well trained in hospitality...cudos to the Management! No matter where we went, restaurants, bar, lobby...we were greeted warmly and usually by name.
The lobby is beautiful and creatively appointed with huge chandeliers that light up a patterned marble floor. Warm rich woods in the desks and furniture, extra large windows, and views in every direction make the entry and lobby warm and inviting, classy and elegant.
The accomodations in the room were top drawer from the flat panel TV to the mini-fridge to hold leftovers and other drinks and food we brought. (No minibars, but the fridge was much better because we could stock it as we liked!) The room was immaculately clean, fresh, spacious, light and airy. Loved the western view, especially for sunsets! I'm pretty sure every room has either a mini-balcony or full size balcony which makes it ideal for getting some fresh air and gazing at the great pool and water features below.
We didn't go to the beach, but there is a trolley and a boat that will take you to the beach. Also one of the best golf courses, Raptor Bay, is right down the driveway.
The breakfast buffet was delicious as was the light lunch we had in the same dining area, Tanglewoods but be SURE to dine at the best seafood restaurant in the area, Tarpon Bay (see review under restaurants). Service at the Mangroves bar was lively and personable thanks to Justin, Kim and the capable staff. Kim took the time to get us a map to the nearby dog beach and Justin, the assistance beverage manager, graciously sent a very nice guest amenity to our room.
We are hoping more Hyatt Regencys open their doors to pets. We love traveling with our dog and would pick Hyatt over any brand, especially with this great service! Looking forward to our return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa... where tropical gardens, warm breezes and sparkling waters of Florida's gulf coast create the classic retreat for any occasion. With over 73,000 square feet of flexible meeting space featuring two ballrooms, numerous banquet rooms, and abundant outdoor locations, we can accommodate gatherings from 20 to over 1,400 people. Whether large or small, each event is enhanced with innovative catering, impeccable service and state-of-the-art technology. Centrally located just minutes from the airport between Naples or Fort Myers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Hotel Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Bonita Springs