Once again, the Hyatt has exceeded my expectations. After staying here in 2013 we decided to vacation to the Naples area again this year. Upon arrival, everything went smooth and we were given a choice of a few deluxe rooms. As always, the rooms were spotless and well kept, like most Hyatt hotels. The pool area is great for all ages and is beautiful in the day as well as in the night. The slide is a great addition and the landscaping adds a tropical touch. Corkscrew, the pool bar serves some of the best food in the area and is usually not that crowded. As in any resort the prices were a little expensive but they were well worth it. Tangelwood is also good and has a fantastic breakfast buffet. The Hyatt Coconut Plantation (about 5min away via hotel trolley) also has fantastic pools and a lazy river. The plantation is free to all guests at the regency. However, a wristband is required (which you should reserve the day before in the lobby) and there may be blackout dates. There is also a private island/beach which is amazing. It was just replenished. It almost tripped in size compared to 2013. Unfortunately, no food or drinks are served on the island but you can bring some on the boat that brings you to the island (from Marina at end of the boardwalk) and to the beach. The fire pits and rock wall were also highlights of the trip. To top it all off, all of this was complimented with stellar service and fantastic staff. Once again Hyatt has succeeded in giving me a fun and relaxing vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa... where tropical gardens, warm breezes and sparkling waters of Florida's gulf coast create the classic retreat for any occasion. With over 73,000 square feet of flexible meeting space featuring two ballrooms, numerous banquet rooms, and abundant outdoor locations, we can accommodate gatherings from 20 to over 1,400 people. Whether large or small, each event is enhanced with innovative catering, impeccable service and state-of-the-art technology. Centrally located just minutes from the airport between Naples or Fort Myers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Hotel Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Bonita Springs