Just got through a business conference here. Had my wife with me. It was quite the experience. What a great place. There is so much to do. Boat rides, fishing trips, golf. There are 3 or 4 pools and numerous restaurants. Rooms are very well appointed with great views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa... where tropical gardens, warm breezes and sparkling waters of Florida's gulf coast create the classic retreat for any occasion. With over 73,000 square feet of flexible meeting space featuring two ballrooms, numerous banquet rooms, and abundant outdoor locations, we can accommodate gatherings from 20 to over 1,400 people. Whether large or small, each event is enhanced with innovative catering, impeccable service and state-of-the-art technology. Centrally located just minutes from the airport between Naples or Fort Myers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Hotel Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Bonita Springs