We stayed July 2-5. During the mid week we felt like VIP guests. By Friday (4 July), the hotel took on a less relaxing quality as the every family piled into the hotel for the weekend.
The facilties at the Stillwater Spa were nice; we enjoyed a couples massage and a long stay in the steam room. The spa was the most chi·chi spa that I had ever experienced; it was clean. The exercise room was spacious with modern, well maintained equipment. The was both a large The room was never busy at 6:30am.
The visited the hotel bar, Mangroves, several evenings and got great service from the waitstaff and the bar tender. We had lunch at Tanglewood and received outstanding service.
The hotel is a short distance from the coastline. We took a lovely drive Barefoot Beach to Sanibel Island. We also took the hotel's ferry to Hickory Island Beach; we snorkeled and found tons of great shells. When we were tired of the island, we hopped back to the hotel and spent relaxing time at the adult pool surrounded by the sounds of water from the many fountains on the property.
Overall, we received outstanding service. The room was okay, the bath was clean and but the bed was rickety.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa... where tropical gardens, warm breezes and sparkling waters of Florida's gulf coast create the classic retreat for any occasion. With over 73,000 square feet of flexible meeting space featuring two ballrooms, numerous banquet rooms, and abundant outdoor locations, we can accommodate gatherings from 20 to over 1,400 people. Whether large or small, each event is enhanced with innovative catering, impeccable service and state-of-the-art technology. Centrally located just minutes from the airport between Naples or Fort Myers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Hotel Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Bonita Springs