My husband and I left children with grandparents and spent 3 nights at the Hyatt. It was such a pleasant surprise! Starting with the friendliness and kindness shown to us by every employee. I had an emergency medical situation and the front desk recommended that they call the ambulance. The hotel found my husband on golf course and even paid for his transportation to hospital and our return. We were treated so kindly! The rest of our stay we were able to enjoy the amazing food at Tarpon Bay. Excellent ceviche and red snapper. Again, very hospitable staff.
The pools and grounds were beautiful and the beach /island was enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa... where tropical gardens, warm breezes and sparkling waters of Florida's gulf coast create the classic retreat for any occasion. With over 73,000 square feet of flexible meeting space featuring two ballrooms, numerous banquet rooms, and abundant outdoor locations, we can accommodate gatherings from 20 to over 1,400 people. Whether large or small, each event is enhanced with innovative catering, impeccable service and state-of-the-art technology. Centrally located just minutes from the airport between Naples or Fort Myers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Hotel Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Bonita Springs