After a previous enjoyable stay last winter we came back for an extended ten day booking in February 2013. As seasoned travelers we have stayed in many high end hotels and resorts and I must say that the Hayatt at Coconut Point ranks among the best that we have experienced. The lush tropical grounds are beautiful and well maintained. The service is impeccable. The food and drinks are a bit pricey, but not out of line given the quality of the menu and the lovely restaurant facilities. As an added bonus, the guest rooms have been renovated since our stay last year and new furnishings have been added. Another added feature with the renovation is free wi-fi throughout the rooms and grounds.
This is not an intimate resort and the property is quite extensive. However, there is an adult pool area which is great for quiet reading, sunning and swimming. The kid's pool and play area is located separately to allow the little ones to enjoy themselves without disturbing other guests. Bicycle usage is included in the daily resort fee as are numerous other activities such as ping-pong, a rock climbing wall, a fire pit for chilly evenings and a putting green. Walking and jogging trails are immediately accessible from the front lobby. The lovely beach is located on a private island requiring a ten minute boat ride. Self parking is free and valet parking is available.
The property was booked completely full during much of our stay and the staff managed to stay cheerful and composed despite the busy season. The staff is obviously well trained and do their best to make each guest feel comfortable.
The Hyatt at Coconut Point is a wonderful place to spend a vacation in the warm winter climate of southwestern Florida. We will be back for another stay, no doubt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa... where tropical gardens, warm breezes and sparkling waters of Florida's gulf coast create the classic retreat for any occasion. With over 73,000 square feet of flexible meeting space featuring two ballrooms, numerous banquet rooms, and abundant outdoor locations, we can accommodate gatherings from 20 to over 1,400 people. Whether large or small, each event is enhanced with innovative catering, impeccable service and state-of-the-art technology. Centrally located just minutes from the airport between Naples or Fort Myers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Hotel Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Bonita Springs