Date of Stay: Friday, December 7 - Sunday, December 9, 2012
Length of Stay: 2 Nights
In a nutshell, this was still another amazing stay at a truly beautiful resort; with the recent renovations complete, this property offers a fully modern and updated feel while continuing its tradition of excellent customer service -- this truly is the best place to stay in South Florida!!
Now, for my detailed review:
First, this review builds upon my numerous prior reviews of the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point -- for further information and some more details on this property, please see my prior reviews:
1) June 2012, entitled: "Yet Another Wonderful Stay at a Jewel of South Florida - Service Continues to Shine!!” (posted June 10, 2012)
2) July 2011, entitled: “Yet Another stay at Florida's Most Beautiful Hyatt Resort!!” (posted July 4, 2011)
3) March 2011, entitled: “Another truly AMAZING stay at one of the best Hyatt Resorts around!!!” (posted March 21, 2011)
4) November 2010, entitled: "One of the nicest Hyatt Resorts in the U.S. - a property above all others!” (posted November 30, 2010)
Honestly, what more can I say about this beautiful property? I think that I have said it all before, but I wanted to post a new review of this property to rave about it now that a massive $14.5 million renovation has been completed. Having stayed at this property on numerous occasions, we were always in awe at how wonderful the property and the rooms looked -- it hardly looked in need of a rehab, but now that we have had the chance to stay in the newly renovated rooms, we were truly flabbergasted by how amazing it looks! Whatever you do, do not miss this jewel of South Florida!
The rooms have a truly ultra-modern feel, with a Florida flavor. The furnishings are very modern and emphasize Florida decor, featuring neutral colors, beautiful Florida-themed artwork and even butterflies on the walls. The bathrooms have also been enhanced with new counter tops and artwork, along with ultra-modern fixtures that look amazing. I have attached numerous photos to this review, so take a look and see for yourselves how absolutely amazing this property looks post-renovation.
In addition to the rooms, the hallways and elevator lobbies have also taken on a new, bright and modern look. And, the Regency Club -- which had always been one of the best in the Hyatt brand -- has also been fully renovated, feature amazing new furnishings and dining facilities. Make sure to spend the extra to stay in a Regency Club Room -- you will not be disappointed, as this Regency Club offers some of the best views and food that you will find at any Hyatt property. It features a hot food option for breakfast and dinner, along with amazing cookies and snacks all day long. Plus, you have the option of purchasing cocktails at a very reasonable price.
In addition to the Regency Club, this property offers a vast amount of dining options so one will never go hungry when staying at this resort. But, despite all of the restaurants and lounges at this property, do not forget to try room service -- this property offers some of the best room service that we have ever experienced. And, with the new room renovations, there is nothing better than enjoying a relaxing dinner in your room while enjoying the beautiful views of Estero Bay at Sunset.
And, do not forget the amazing pools that this property has to offer -- there are multiple pools and a water slide. Plenty of space to just lay out and relaxing ... do not miss the comfortable chairs behind the waterfall!
All-in-all, this is a truly beautiful resort, and is a true South Florida Jewel. The service cannot be matched, and the location and views are to die for. Whatever you do, the next time that you travel to South Florida, you absolutely must stay at this truly beautiful resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa... where tropical gardens, warm breezes and sparkling waters of Florida's gulf coast create the classic retreat for any occasion. With over 73,000 square feet of flexible meeting space featuring two ballrooms, numerous banquet rooms, and abundant outdoor locations, we can accommodate gatherings from 20 to over 1,400 people. Whether large or small, each event is enhanced with innovative catering, impeccable service and state-of-the-art technology. Centrally located just minutes from the airport between Naples or Fort Myers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Hotel Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Bonita Springs