I stayed at the Coconut Point Resort for leisure and business. Therefore, as this Hyatt does not feel or look like a business hotel, this is a wonderful location to combine the two. The outside pool grounds are spectacular and the restaurants on-site are quite good. Rooms are standard for a Hyatt property, perhaps a bit outdated, but the hotel decor and outside grounds makes up for it. Having stayed in several Hyatt Regencys for business trips, this property is at the top of the list of most comfortable stays within the chain that I have encountered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa... where tropical gardens, warm breezes and sparkling waters of Florida's gulf coast create the classic retreat for any occasion. With over 73,000 square feet of flexible meeting space featuring two ballrooms, numerous banquet rooms, and abundant outdoor locations, we can accommodate gatherings from 20 to over 1,400 people. Whether large or small, each event is enhanced with innovative catering, impeccable service and state-of-the-art technology. Centrally located just minutes from the airport between Naples or Fort Myers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Hotel Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Bonita Springs