This is a fine hotel by any standard, but the list prices are crazy expensive. We got about 70% off (<$150 per night) thru lastminutetrave.com. The fountains and pools are awesome. But the $5/liter of bottled water in the room is stupid! We brought our own. Gotta ding them for nonfunctioning refrigerator. Replaced it with 2 others, none really cooled, but we had our coolers and plenty of ice. They probably don't want you to have a fridge so you'll buy their inflated price food and drinks. There's no beach, except the one their boat takes you to on an hourly schedule. We skipped it since we had our car, and actually preferred the pool. Enjoyed free bicycles and $25 kayaking. If you can get a good price, this is a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa... where tropical gardens, warm breezes and sparkling waters of Florida's gulf coast create the classic retreat for any occasion. With over 73,000 square feet of flexible meeting space featuring two ballrooms, numerous banquet rooms, and abundant outdoor locations, we can accommodate gatherings from 20 to over 1,400 people. Whether large or small, each event is enhanced with innovative catering, impeccable service and state-of-the-art technology. Centrally located just minutes from the airport between Naples or Fort Myers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Odigeo, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Hotel Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Bonita Springs