“Nice stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Bonita Springs Hotel & Suites

You added BEST WESTERN Bonita Springs Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Bonita Springs Hotel & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   27991 Oakland Drive, Bonita Springs, FL 34135-6232 (Formerly Baymont Inn Bonita Springs/Naples)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Bonita Springs
Tampa, Florida
“Nice stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

We stayed here back a couple months ago (I thought I had posted a review, but guess I didn't). Check in was quick and easy. We went to our room and started looking around. Got a phone call from the front desk that they needed us to come back and see them. Apparently they gave us a room that had not finished being cleaned so they gave us another room down the hall. It was at the end next to the ice machine and we thought we might have issues, but didn't hear anything from outside the room all night. It is apparent that the rooms have recently been remodeled. It was clean and comfortable. The beds were really comfy. Only issue we had was the toilet wobbled when you sat on it like the tile was uneven, but other than that, everything was great. Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

This is without a doubt the WORST Best Western hotel I have ever stayed at. OMG. I made this reservation through Priceline, this hotel is what I got after bidding for this area. I have always tried to avoid this particular hotel after haven read all the bad reviews. Upon check in I was 'greeted' by a very miserable unfriendly Indian lady (turned out the be the owner). I had reserved 2 nights but needed to stay in town an additional night, so I contacted Best Western to take advantages of a 'free' night which I was offered a long time ago. This hotel is dirty, stinks of Indian food (it is my understanding the Indian owners live, cook and eat on the premises) I would never have stayed here the additional night had I known 12000 points were needed in order to get the free night, of if I had known I had to pay the full price. This hotel is HORRIBLE and not a 2.5* hotel as advertised. The entire hotel is dirty, stinks, is very dark and small. And there are cameras everywhere (the only time I saw that before in a hotel was in Hollywood where all the celebs stayed. I doubt any celebs stay at this hotel!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I also learned that this hotel allocates mostly smoking rooms so that when guests arrive and request a non smoking room they will be charged and additional fee.

So I booked an additional night using my 'free' night. When I went to the front desk to recheck in I was 'greeted' by a rough looking elderly woman who was eating her cheese burger from Burger King and had her packet of cigarettes next to her, ready for when she was done eating her burger! She had clearly no clue about the 'free' night voucher I had, so she took down all my info given by Best Western and said she would let me know if there was a problem. Since I had received confirmation from Best Western I was under the impression my new reservation was confirmed and in order. When I returned a few hours later to the hotel the old lady had locked me out of my room, when I confronted her I was told she needed additional information about the 'free' night I had booked. I gave her what she needed and went to bed that evening but when I then went to check out the following morning, the same old woman told me that there had been a misunderstanding with the 'free' night and I was then asked to pay for the additional night. I told her I did not understand where the confusion was and asked for her manager. That turned out to be the rude Indian woman who checked me in upon my arrival. She was also being so rude to me and told me I had to pay for the additional night because there had been a misunderstanding. I asked her how that 'misunderstanding' had not been discovered the day prior so that I could have checked out and stayed elsewhere. She rudely told me the 'misunderstanding' was discovered the night before at around 10:30 PM and that I was lucky she had not just thrown me out of the hotel there and then!. WOW. She called Best Western and a huge argument then broke out. When I went back to my room to collect the rest of my stuff they had locked me out once again. I eventually got all my stuff out of there and just left the hotel. After leaving I called my bank only to find out that the hotel had charged my credit card for the additional stay WITHOUT my permission. I called the hotel back and they rudely told me they did not want to talk to me and that I could do whatever I wanted. That was after I told them I was going to dispute the transaction. When I was at the front desk trying to solve this matter with the owner, the old woman walked away from me and said it was not her problem and to only discuss it with the owner. There are no words for these people's behavior and how they are in business is BEYOND me. I in the end was able to solve this matter with Best Western direct. Never again will I stay at this hotel and to anyone who plans on staying there. Book somewhere else. I am not the only guest who had issues with this hotel. Just read the other reviews. WOW.

Room Tip: Do not stay here!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Shreveport, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Just off the freeway. The room and hotel were recently remodeled. Great bed, comfortable room and staff was helpful. Laundry facilities were very nice. Great rates also. Would stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Crawfordville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel while we were in town for a funeral. The hotel was very clean inside and outside. The staff were excellent and the room was fantastic. We will most definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Maineville, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

we stay here twice a year, summer and winter. The motel is clean, reasonable priced, and has breakfast. It is easy access right off I75 and is close to beaches and shopping. The pool is great but the hot tub has not worked for several years.

Room Tip: book online and save
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Elmhurst, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

I usually choose Best Western hotels for their decent pricing & convenient locations. So when I decided to stay at this Bonita Springs Best Western for a getaway to enjoy the last days of summer with my daughters before they begin school, I thought it would be a good experience as always. First, rooms are painted a gloomy blue. It's like you're in prison, very depressing. Even though there is no smoking, rooms wreak like cigarettes. My daughters complained of the smell the moment they walked in. After the second night, I woke up to a sting on my arm, I immediately checked the bed and spotted a bed bug. I killed it leaving a stain on the bed skirt and saved the bug on a tissue. I pulled the mattress over to check for more bed bugs and noticed behind the beds there was white powder sprinkled on the rug under the head board. Anyone who has seen the news the past few months knows this is a HUGE sign bed bugs were here before and they tried to take care of the situation. I called the manager, VINNIE PATEL, who was quick to dismiss I got bit by a bed bug and told me to prove it. Lucky, I saved the bed bud on a tissue and showed him. Even after feeling so stupid he then tried to say it wasn't a bed bug. He pretty much told me if I was dissatisfied, I should leave. REALLY??? That's the answer I got. This manager needs a course of customer service. Instead of being apologetic, he tried to make me feel as though I didn't know what a bed bug was and I didn't know what I was talking about. Long story short....DON'T STAY HERE. Pool was equally disgusting, pool chair pillows have mold and are so dirty I can't believe they would still keep them. They have a hot tub you can't even use because the water is ankle deep and it's cold! Also, be aware if you have a room that faces the pool, you'll probably be awaken by all the trucks that stop at the gas station right next to the hotel, nonstop flow of trucks all day all night. The only nice thing I have to say is that both Vicky and Amber were professional and very helpful. One of those girls should be the manager and put Vinnie to clean the very rooms that have bed bugs so he can learn what a bed bug looks like! Totally disappointed but I won't let this Best Western ruin the other great ones I've stayed in.

Room Tip: Stay away from room 219.....that's where the bed bugs are!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Mankato, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

We have stayed at this Best Western several times over the last 10 years and loved it again! Great price and short drive. What I mean by 'short drive' to the beaches, a few miles. I consider that close for the price you pay for this hotel. Closer to the beaches, and add $100-$200 at least.
This hotel is nicely updated, great priced, and clean! Highly recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to save some money, but still have a clean, updated hotel to stay in!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to BEST WESTERN Bonita Springs Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!