“Perfect location, good food” 5 of 5 stars

+1 239 4951208
Improve this listing
Ranked #127 of 163 Restaurants in Bonita Springs
Paris, France
“Perfect location, good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

We have appreciated the location of this TGI Friday, near Coconut Point Mall and Hyatt Place Hotel. The food was very good, well cooked, the staff was helpful. Service is quicker as possible ! Prices are very interesting. Special menu : 2 for 10 Dollars is very interesting but too much for dinner.... so we didn't took a dessert.... for a next time maybe but for lunch ! We loved decoration.

Visited February 2013

Estero, Florida
“Jack Daniels Steak/Ribs”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Always have loved Jack Daniels "Flat Iron" steak at Fridays so I was excited to see the Jack Daniels "Angus and Ribs" combo. The ribs were OK but the last 2 ribs were from the end and over done & dry. Ordered the steak med rare. It came medium. Waitress very nice about redoing the steak. The steak I got back was indeed med rare but it was the most gristly sinewy steak I have ever had. Couldn't eat about half of it. The manager never came over to ask if everything was OK. Very disappointing experience! For $20 bucks not worth it! Get the Flat Iron half the price!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Bonita Springs, Florida
“Good service, reasonable food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I ordered from the "2 for $10" section of the menu. I had an appetizer (pot stickers) and a cheeseburger. The price ended up being about 60% of the regular menu price for these two items separately, a real bargain. The pot stickers were excellent, but the burger was overcooked, compared to how I ordered it. My waitress (Katie) was extremely attentive, and regularly checked back with me regarding refills of drink, quality of meal, etc.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Fort Myers, Florida
“Late night happy hour”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

Fridays is located in the Coconut Point outdoor mall. There are several other restaurants on the property competing for your money. Fridays has great bar food and specials that change daily. The drink specials always change also. Make sure to ask for the specials before you order, sometimes you are not told of them. it bothers me that I will order a drink and then someone sits down and a different bartender will tell them about all the great specials they have. Points off for that!!

This is a chain restaurant so the atmosphere is the same in all of them. Good pace for a quick, lunch or late night drink. BUT if your looking for a special meal while on vacation I would try one of the other bigger and specialized restaurants (Ted's, Hemingway's, Brice) at the Coconut Point Mall. If your on vacation try someplace different and save Fridays for when you go back home!

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Bonita Springs
“Great Bang for your buck”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

Pub food, great value, the fried green bean appetizer is to die for. We order it every time we eat there, which is every other month. Not gourmet food but plentiful and worth every penny, you won’t leave hungry.

Visited March 2012