“Under New Management!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #99 of 163 Restaurants in Bonita Springs
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Hi From Anthony's Trattoria, we are located 1/2 mile south of Bonita Bch Road on US 41 next to the taco bell in the Southern exposure plaza. Bonita Springs, Fl. Come on it for best food in southwest fl.
Bonita Springs, Florida
“Under New Management!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2014 NEW

I ate at Anthony’s on Dec 18 and saw a banner outside say’s “under new Italian management”. I have been eating there for several years and I thought the food quality had slipped compared to when it first opened.

I met the new owner, Fabio; from Trieste, Italy who told me he sold his restaurant there and needed a new challenge. I asked what he thought was good on the menu, and he recommended the Veal Parmesan. I enjoyed it very much. My only criticism, I felt it took a little long to prepare based on the number of customers that were present. But you know what they say, time is essential when preparing good food! I think the old owners son is still cooking in the kitchen but this dish must have had some of the new owners Italian flair because it tasted a little different from before. The menu has changed, however the website is still from the old restaurant and does not reflect anything pertaining to the new place? I have been watching for the new Italian owner to update the website and to publicize someway so that everyone is aware of his new restaurant. Someone from the Banner should read this and go see Fabio. lol

All I can say is I enjoyed the meal and will go back. To everyone else I say, “give Fabio’s new venture a chance and give the place a try.” The early bird special is 10% off the menu from 4-6 PM.

• Visited December 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

England
“Night out with Friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2014

The restaurant has just been taken over by a new owner and on the first evening we were there the food and the service were wonderful. The new owner even bought the table a round of drinks at the end of the meal.
I would highly recommend this place if you are in the area

• Visited November 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Oquossoc, Maine
“Pleasantly surprised”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2014

Learned that the new chef, owner's step-son, is now running the kitchen. Had been to the restaurant a couple of time in late Springs and was not too impressed.

Went again when I got down for the new season. Found new energy and a new spirit in the restaurant. Had a chance to talk to the chef and was very [p-leasantly surprised at my main course, clams over linguine. Real clams --- not the canned ones. Plate arrive steaming hot and it was delicious.

Told several of my friends and we will be back soon.

• Visited October 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Greenwood, Indiana
“Bonita 2014”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

We have gone to Anthony's for several years and always enjoyed their food. The past two times we visited the food was mediocre (cold when served). The service and pleasantness of the staff remain excellent! Hope they get back to the excellent place we first visited.

Visited February 2014
Monticello
“Nice place for dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

This is a really nice restaurant whose location doesn't match its' ambiance. When you walk in you know you are in a nice place. Service is good and food even better. Reasonably priced.

Visited January 2014