“A very pleasurable evening!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #89 of 153 Restaurants in Bonita Springs
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Hi From Anthony's Trattoria, we are located 1/2 mile south of Bonita Bch Road on US 41 next to the taco bell in the Southern exposure plaza. Bonita Springs, Fl. Come on it for best food in southwest fl.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
“A very pleasurable evening!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

My wife and I, along with another couple and close friends, enjoyed an absolutely wonderful dinner and evening at Anthony's. The four of us are on vacation in Bonita Beach and spend two to three months throughout the year in Bonita. We are from the North East and are used to exquisite dining and extensive choices of fine restaurants, from New York to Washington to Boston and the Eastern Shore. We consider ourselves fortunate to have experienced many fine restaurants. After several times of dining at Anthony's, we agree that this has all bases covered in a great dining experience. They have excellent food and drinks, friendly and efficient service, a warm comfortable environment, and a large, reasonable priced selection. Friday and Saturday evenings, Anthony's has a very talented singer, who does a great job on all the classic ballads and very appropriate selections while dining. It amazes me to see some of the negative comments, and I must conclude that those people must have had a bad day prior to dinner. The four of us, in our party, are unanimous in thinking of Anthony's as a wonderful jewel of a restaurant, and we will be enjoying dinners there frequently during our stay in Bonita. Truly a delight.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Southlake
“Very Nice surrondings Average Food and Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

My wife and I whom travel nationally for work spend every spring training in Bonita. Last night we decided to dine at Anthonys. We had a pizza and the Ciopinno. Both were average. Telltale signs were cioppinno which offers lobster. For the price of the cioppino, while high for the market, does not support fresh lobster. The lobster pieces were clearly not fresh and were chewy and tasteless. The sauce lacked the normal zing that you expect from a cioppino from a NY or San Francisco restaurant. The pizza while decent in flavor was burnt on the bottom. Clearly managment did not have enough wait staff available and no one came to refill drinks or check on us though the maitre d stayed at his station in front and seemed unwillingly or did not care that the wait staff was in need of help. With Enzo's Enricos and Angelinas in the market place I see no reason to return to this restaurant

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Cincinnati, Ohio
“What a pleasure!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Being an avid TripAdvisor reviewer, I was hesitant when friends suggested the restaurant.Recent reviews left me sceptical- recent/or prior to change of ownership?
The restaurant was tastefully decorated and immaculate. Our server, Tina, was friendly,prompt with orders, and everyone was pleased with our varied entrees-fish,pasta, scallops, chicken selections...The bolognese and marsala sauces were rich and thick. Even the accompanying sides-bread, soup, salad were better than average.
When our party of 8 left, the owner and her son met us at the door(in a rare rain)to ask us about our experience.. We'll all surely return!!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Jerry P, Owner at Anthony's Trattoria, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
Hi from Anthony's, It was a pleasure for us to have you in for dinner, and from our family to yours Thankyou for your support. Our Best, Jerry and Connie
Columbus, Ohio
“Go somewhere else - just average Italian food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Two out of the six of us did not like our food - I had the puttanesca and my friend had spaghetti. Something about the sauce neither one of us liked. The dinner salad dressings were good and that's really about all I can say. We were there on a Saturday night when they had a singer doing oldies songs - 40s & 50s if you like that. The 6 of us were crammed around a table shoulder to shoulder near the bar which was furthest away from the music so we could talk. They do have an outside area which I would've enjoyed but was too cold.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Jerry P, Owner at Anthony's Trattoria, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
Hi from Anthony's, your thoughts were noted and at least 4 out of the 6 had a good time. Our Best, Jerry and Connie PS Our singers name is Robert Dileo and he sings wonderful Italian music and takes requests from out guests. Come on in and meet Robert.
Bonita Springs, Florida
“won't go back”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

my wife and i had a 6:15 reseravaton last night. we were seated promptly and ordered an apatizer around 6:30. our waitress didn't return until probably 6:45 to take our dinner order. by 7:15 it had not come. our watiress told us our dinner was coming. this statement was repeate around 7:25. at 7:30 i asked the waitress where our order was and she said the kithchen was backed up. shortly thereafter the owner, our waitress and anothe waitress had a discussion at the computer screen near our table about our order. we eventually received our order around 7:40. my wife's veal francase was not good, the veal had no taste, but my scllops were ok. there were no people in line waiting to be seated and while we were there and two tables of 4 adjacten to us were seated, ordered, ate their dinner and paid there bills and left. around 6:45 my wife noticed anoder of cigarette smoke. we finally determined it was coming from the tables outside the restaurant and the front dooe was open. we asked that the door be closed and it was. later just before we left we aging noticed a cigarette oder and the front door was again open.

Visited March 2013
Jerry P, Owner at Anthony's Trattoria, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
Hi from Anthony's, The night you were in we had 382 people in from 4:30 - 9:00. I talk to most of them and I am sorry you had a problem. It seems we did not know you were in a hurry. Please let us know if there is anything we can do. Our Best, Jerry and Connie