“My Favorite Cozy Sushi” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese
South Florida, Florida
“My Favorite Cozy Sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2010

I have been a regular customer of Sakura since 2000 and every time I go there I am greeted with smiles from familiar faces. The service is fantastic; always very prompt, pleasant and right there when I need it. You can't beat the food for the price, excellent quality, quantity and for a low price (although recently I noticed a few things went up a dollar.. it is still very reasonable). I enjoy the food so much that I am constantly comparing other Thai/Japanese cuisine to Sakura's! The atmosphere is very relaxed, it is by no means a fancy restaurant and I like it that way. There are private booths with sliding doors that are fun to sit in, but they have never been a necessity as it is usually a quite place. Very nice place, you should give it a try =)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Baerum, Norway
“Great food, good value for money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2010

We tried Osaka Sushi/Sashimi dinner and a beef stir fry. (take out)
Excellent sushi & sashimi and good stirfry. Recommended.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Excellent Food, Excellent Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2009

My wife and I just ate there tonight. I hadn't been in about a year and a half, and it was as good tonight as I remember it.

I had the "Toyko" combo, which is a sushi, sashimi, a california roll, and chicken teriyaki combo, which also come with a salad and miso soup, for $15.95 - that's a great deal, because it's a LOT of food!

The quality of the sushi is excellent, and it is served cold, like it should be.

My wife enjoyed a cali roll with cream cheese, and a thai salad. Both were just as they should be.

We sat in one of the private booths. If you've not seen one before, they're booths with sliding doors that enclose the booth completely. Very nice for a private dinner.

The staff is very accommodating, and friendly.

The restrooms are pleasant and clean.

I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who enjoys Thai or Japanese food. They have 2 menus covering both cuisines. They also have a sushi bar.

Blessings,