“Every Year We Come Here and it Gets Better” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #126 of 682 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Salisbury, United Kingdom
“Every Year We Come Here and it Gets Better”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

What a neat idea this cafe has. You walk along the counter scooping up what you want to have stir fried and then hand it over to the chef who cooks it right before your eyes while you wait. We come every year during our visit to Florida and this restaurant never lets us down

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Delray Beach, Florida, USA
“My Go To Lunch Place when I shop at Town Center”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

And that is no easy choice when there are so many fine eateries at the mall! I love to make my own bowl with lots of veggies and the thai sauce in particular. The menu is really great - interesting thai and asian fusion cuisine. I love the zen-like atmosphere too.

Visited September 2012
Boca Raton, Florida
“Fresh food, good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

We eat at the Town Center Mall often (wife works there). Never tried Stir Crazy. Our mistake. Service was very good, you set the pace. Food was fresh, lots of choices. There's a great mix of chicken, beef and fish dishes, including lite fare. Had the lite scallop dish with fresh, large scallops, brown rice and veggies. Very good. Also tried the orange chicken which was good but a little spicey. Full bar, nice if not extensive choice of beers. Several reviewers mentioned its a little expensive and it is, compared with the food court. But it is a full service restaurant in Boca's Town Center Mall. They do offer specials and a stir fry for under $10.00 that should be enough for any appetite. We will be back at Stir Crazy often and will review them again after we try more dishes.

South Florida, Florida
“love this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

I really love place for lunch. The service is always superb. I make my own stir fry/sauce combo and love it. Have never been disappointed by this place.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Boca Raton, Florida
“Stir Crazy is always good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

This restaurant has been consistently good every time that I have been there. I love being able to put together my own stir fry and the veggies are always fresh and delicious.

Visited June 2012