“Delicious authentic intalian - kid friendly environment” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Delivery, Buffet
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: NE Spanish River Blvd
Mssachusetts
“Delicious authentic intalian - kid friendly environment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

My wife and brought out two year old with us to Florida so we were looking for kid-friendly restaurants that were not the chain restaurants we can get back home. We used tripadvisor to find Talia's and we couldn't have been happier. I was expecting a sit-down italian restaurant but it was more like a pizza joint atmosphere (i.e. order and then take food to sit down where you want). Though the atmosphere was not top-notch given the above, the food was fantastic. The owner was there with what appeared to be his sons/nephews (clearly family-owned). EVERYTHING is homemade. The food we had was delicious from soup to sslad to the entree. Everything was piping hot. In fact, it was still piping hot as I took my last bite. Everything had a fresh taste to it too.

Someone came in after us and asked what kind of raviolis they had. The owner said "whatever kind you want" and whipped them up homemade raviolis with meat sauce and cheese inside which confirmed everything is made fresh. My only issue were the advertised prices were not what the final charge was, but the prices were still reasonable. We were told there is an all-you-can-eat buffet Satuerdays at 6:00PM with over 20 choices for $12/ppl pretty cool.

Best part was it was a perfect environment for a two year olf or any kids for that matter. We will definitely be back!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Delray Beach, Florida
“Fun Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I recently took a cooking class from a Groupon and it was a lot of fun! Chef Baba was interesting, patient, and gave a cooking class that was great! There were many couples there and everyone helped and became "chef" at one point or another! The food was delicious, and I hope to bring my husband here for a meal.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
florida
“Fabulous cooking class”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

My son knew we loved to have company for dinner and bought us a Groupon for a 4 hour cooking class as a gift.
We went into a cute old world Italian pizzeria. Chef Andrew is Not only so very enjoyable to listen to, or has unbelievable recipes to teach us, but he made it so easy and we all had participated in creating this yummy dinner I can't wait to make these recipes at home and go there for lunch and dinners. Roni and Michael

Calgary, Canada
“Awesome place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I travel to Boca for work 4-5 times a year and when I am in town, I always make the trip to Talia's. Thanks to the local that introduced me to Talia's but always a fantastic sandwich for lunch!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lake Worth, Florida
“Great Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Several friends and I went to Chef Andy's hands on cooking class. Although it was a large class, everyone had an opportunity to participate. The courses we made were easy, very delicious, and ones that I would definitely make again. I would recommend this class to friends....and I plan to go back for a meal.

• Visited March 2013