“Fun Experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #69 of 638 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Italian, Bar, Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: NE Spanish River Blvd
Delray Beach, Florida
“Fun Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I recently took a cooking class from a Groupon and it was a lot of fun! Chef Baba was interesting, patient, and gave a cooking class that was great! There were many couples there and everyone helped and became "chef" at one point or another! The food was delicious, and I hope to bring my husband here for a meal.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

florida
“Fabulous cooking class”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

My son knew we loved to have company for dinner and bought us a Groupon for a 4 hour cooking class as a gift.
We went into a cute old world Italian pizzeria. Chef Andrew is Not only so very enjoyable to listen to, or has unbelievable recipes to teach us, but he made it so easy and we all had participated in creating this yummy dinner I can't wait to make these recipes at home and go there for lunch and dinners. Roni and Michael

Calgary, Canada
“Awesome place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I travel to Boca for work 4-5 times a year and when I am in town, I always make the trip to Talia's. Thanks to the local that introduced me to Talia's but always a fantastic sandwich for lunch!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lake Worth, Florida
“Great Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Several friends and I went to Chef Andy's hands on cooking class. Although it was a large class, everyone had an opportunity to participate. The courses we made were easy, very delicious, and ones that I would definitely make again. I would recommend this class to friends....and I plan to go back for a meal.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tamarac, Florida
“Incredible Italian...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Restaurant.com pushed us to make our way for dinner to this tucked away Italian Eatery that serves up authentic Italian cuisine....after placing our order at the the counter we were offered a slice of cheese...YUM!! They have a 2 for $25 buffet that offered many unusual choices, great deal. We didn't realize it until after we placed our order and were looking around :( oh well something to consider when we return. They were out or Tiramisu :( oh well, another reason to return!! I'm guessing this place is jumping for lunch...

• Visited February 2013