“would not recommend at all.” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #396 of 683 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Boca Raton, Florida
“would not recommend at all.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

the minestrone soup tasted exactly like Progresso. The service for Mother' Day lunch was very unprofessional. No excuse since they were not busy. Every table was charged at 18% service charge Even a table for two.. The Peach Melba was canned peaches and ice cream. The steak was okay.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

“Overpriced boil in bag cuisine”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

I ordered a steak and my wife ordered tilapia. Other than the New York strip looking and tasting like the tongue of a boot and the tilapia tasting worse than a Mrs. Paul's fish fillet with the coating ripped off, the mushy tasteless boiled in a bag vegetable medley was horrendous. The dinner salads were clearly poured out of a bag and was just cut up chunks of iceberg lettuce and hard tomatoes.. We both complained and the only response was "well you should pick a desert because we still have to charge you for the meal". We refused any further service, ate NOTHING else and they demanded we pay 12.50 per person just for the privilege of sitting in their restaurant. I only wish chef Ahmed had stepped away from his microwave for a moment and come out of the kitchen to yell at us like he does to other customers so I could have angered him enough to throw a punch so I could have put his trashy restaurant out of business. This place is a total scam and an insult to the entire restaurant industry.
Don't ever consider eating in this dive. Ahmed, go back overseas and open a McDonalds in your home town. You are incapable of running anything better.

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Coconut Creek, Florida
“Really looking forward to duck - Had to duck from the chef-owner instead”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Look, it's extremely rare I write a review - but my experience tonight (with mom - I'm a full grown man in my 40's) was nothing short of abusive. They barely had 5 parties in the place, and it's no wonder why. Strike one, the seafood medley dish I had arrived unseasoned, swimming in butter and garlic (a puddle) - sent it back and received a healthy double-portion of salt (more on that later). Strike two - Mom had the duck, soggy and tasting more like chicken. Strike three - tried one last time asking for a spicier seafood dish, something similar to the shrimp appetizer on the menu. Next thing I knew the chef was in my face, ranting and raving that I had insulted him, TWICE - "Get out of my restaurant... I never want to see either one of you again, 30+ years I've been cooking..." blah blah blah and on and on. Sir, I will be extraordinarily happy never to come within 2,000 feet of your wretched establishment. I never raised my voice to you and was gentleman enough to pay full price. Mom was visibly shaken and justifiably concerned that your temper, not mine or anyone elses, might escalate. You need to get a clue and I strongly recommend you attend an anger management 101 class ASAP.

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Waterford, Michigan
“Lovely evening”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

This restaurant is located directly across the pond from our hotel. It was very lovely and the service and the food were very good.

Visited March 2013
Naples, Florida
“Good food, good service, great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

NOTE THAT THIS IS ONE OF A VERY FEW 5'S THAT I HAVE GIVEN IN MORE THAN 30 REVIEWS.

My companion and I enjoyed a Valentine dinner at St Tropez. They have a varied menu with lots of choices. I had a spicy pasta and really enjoyed it. My companion had baked salmon and commented that it was very good.

There is a nice wine selection and we enjoyed a bottle of Merlot. Very nice. The prices are good on the drinks as well as the food. We had good service on this very busy night with good attention to our drinks, water and bread.

The fixed price dinners are a real bargain as far as I am concerned. If i stay at the Boca Hilton again this is my first choice for a restaurant and we tried several in the complex with the hotel.

• Visited February 2013