“Basic Itallian pizza and pasta place” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #321 of 683 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Toronto, Canada
“Basic Itallian pizza and pasta place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2011

Went there after golf. Was brand new location. New, clean and we were the only ones there! Server was good and menu had decent selection of items to choose from. Nothing seemed overpriced. We had salads and calzones. Enough that we had to take half home with us. Good but not memorable.

• Visited December 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Toronto
“Delicious!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2011

Great garlic rolls and really excellent pasta!
The service was excellent! Our waitress really went the mile.
Most restaurants, once the bill is paid, the server ignores you.
Our waitress looked after us, filling our water glasses, etc.

Visited December 2011
Boca Raton, Florida
“AMAZING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2010

I frequent this restaurant and they are always friendly and helpful. the food is delicious and very reasonably priced. highly recommend it to anyone who wants a family atmosphere and great food!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
all over
“BAD”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2009

Have to agree with other people
Came on a saturday night no people that should have been my first clue
A shot glass of soup for $ 4.00
Food less then average and service BAD had an argument with management before I
left. So if you have a chance to go DONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
boca raton fl
“OK Food, Service is Terrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2008

The food is just OK, typical italian, but the service is the worst. I have visited more than 1 location in Boca Raton, FL and it seems to be across the board. The waitresses act as if you are bothering them and they have no time to assist even when the restaurant is only 1/4 filled. If you can catch them as they are running by, they barely stop with their back to you and ask what you need. I was overcharged $2.00 for baked Ziti. The leftover food was given to me with pasta sticking out the side and no bag. The rolls were served after the pasta and after I had to catch her running by. They have a $2.99 sharing FEE! Be very careful with coupons, they have some good ones but the fine print will get you. They are exact when it comes to coupons. The one good thing going at Mission Bay Plaza is the atmosphere of eating at the tables outdoors. I might? still order food with a good coupon but I will take it to go and will not give them any more chances to disappoint or frustrate me.