“Excellent Hotel and Wonderful Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Stay 3 Nights Save 25%
Ranked #15 of 26 Hotels in Boca Raton
Florida
“Excellent Hotel and Wonderful Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

We stayed at this Hotel for a convention Memorial Day weekend. Check in was smooth and quick. The room was beautiful and comfortable with a breathtaking view of the city. We really loved the managers reception each evening of our stay and the complimentary breakfast was amazing! There was all kinds of good things to eat. They even have a chef who prepares omelets with your choice of ingredients. The pool and hot tub are beautiful, large, and very clean. Love the blue lights around the pool.
The staff of this hotel are very friendly, professional, and the managers will go out of their way to meet the needs of the guest. We were very appreciative of Megan's help. What a wonderful manager-in-training. There was also another manager (didn't get her name) who assisted us during our stay and really made a difference.
This is an AWESOME hotel and we really enjoyed our stay. We highly recommend this Hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms on the upper floors have a better view but they are cooler on the lower floors. You will want...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Miami, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

Comfy and spacious suites, modern furniture, plasma tv's, fridge, microwave, sink all the comforts of home. Breakfast, I mean breakfast! A chef on hand to take your order and cook it right before your eyes, in addition to the large variety buffet available as well. And to top it all off, HAPPY HOUR daily 5 to 7PM. The restaurant onsite also excellent quality.

Room Tip: Stop looking and stay here, you won't regret it!
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Boca Raton, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel with my family while back in town to visit friends we now live out of state. When we did live in the area friends and family had stayed here when visiting several years ago. The hotel is older but the rooms are clean, staff pleasant, good breakfast. I do agree that the Internet should be included. Overall good value for $. Would stay again when back in town. Wish we 'd stayed here all three nights while in town not just one. Stayed 2 nights at another property near the beach and thou the location was good the hotel was not.

Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Los Angeles, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights in April 2012. The hotel appeared to be nice and Page who checked me in was nice and friendly. I am a Hilton Diamond member doing over 300 nights a year with Hilton over the last 3 years. I have stayed in many Embassy and my stays have always been very good until I stayed here. First as a benifit of being a Diamond member i get snack items as part of my stays at all Embassy Suites. I arrived at approx 10:30am. I told Paige that i would come and pick up my snacks later from the desk. At approx 4:30pm i went to the desk to ask for them. I was told by Shaniqe that she could give me a bottle of water, i had to remind her that i was a Diamond and i get more then a bottle of water. I was then told ill have housekeeping bring them to your room. I said ok. It was strange that i seen no housekeepers still on duty. I waited approx 1 hour and still nothing. I then called the Hilton Diamond desk and informed the lady of the issue. She then called the Hotel about 30 min later the same front desk manager brought them to my room not a housekeeper. I should not have had to call hilton to just to get something i was entiled to at check in, this was problem number 1. Now this is where the real nightmare started. I put a cash deposit on my room account for charging purposes as I do at all Hilton properties and never had a problem. The first night I went to the restaurant after signing my check I was told by the waiter that it had to be cash only I was not allowed to bill to my room after arguing with them they called the front desk and got it taken care of. I then went to the desk to address the issue. I was told by the front desk manager that it was taken care of and it would not happen again. The next day both at lunch and dinner the same problems again. I went to the desk both times and was told it won't happen again we have it taken care of. The last night I was there I returned late and ordered room service. Guess what again The same thing this has to be cash only. The guys name was Stephen I believe he argued with me about 10 min before I called the front desk and put him on the phone. This was the last straw. I through the food in the trash and I called Hilton to file a complaint. I checked out the next morning. At check out I told the same front desk manager Shaniqe that I was not happy at all with my stay because of the headache from the restaurant. And numerous times I was told by the desk that it won't happen again. She laughed and said I am sorry but I hope your next stay here will be better. I don't think nothing was funny and there survey won't be a next time staying here. She offered nothing. 3 days later I get an e mail from the same person due to the complaint I filed with Hilton. I called she said well next time your here I will give you a discount rate. Like 10% off. What a joke. I asked about a free night she said we really can't do that cause it looks bad on us with corporate. Embassy use to be a main choice but after this I will likely stay away from Embassy in the Future. This is the way a loyal Hilton Diamond member was treated by this hotel. If I am ever back in the area I will definitely stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. The best word to discribe my experience is simple.. HORRIBLE!!!!!

• Stayed April 2012
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

I stayed at the Embassy Suties Boca for 3 nights. Yes, the hotel is "older" you will notice some patches on the walls etc. This is what you would expect from an older hotel. Check it was allright allthough i was first assigned a double room when i had booked a king. However, what i found unacceptable was the fact that the WINDOWS were covered in dirt (see picture). So much as you could not even see out. I used the fitness center each day and it had newer equipment. The pool was ok, though i wish they would "skim" it more frequently. It has cig butts and mulch floating in it one evening. The breakfast cant be beat. Embassy Suites Management... Clean your windows and the pool and you would be rated "very good".

Room Tip: request a room on the westside of the building if your a light sleeper. The tri-rail is close and yo...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Buenos Aires, Argentina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

We stayed twice at the Embassy Suites in Boca Raton this year.
The overall experience was very positive, nice rooms, large bathrooms and very friendly and cooperative service at the front desk.
The breakfast, which was included in the room rate, is rather poor and the quality of the food is not good. This is the only weak point that we found at this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing East or North
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
BocaRatonEmbassy, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites Boca Raton, responded to this review, May 17, 2012
It is great to read that you enjoyed the guest suites and that our staff was friendly and accommodating at the hotel however, I am sorry to read that you did not enjoy the breakfast as much. I have passed on your comments to the Food and Beverage manager to review.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel when your travels bring you back to the Boca Raton area.

Kind Regards
Jennifer Graham
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

Stayed at the Embassy Suite for 5 days and had to extend our stay an additional 2 days for a funeral. The location is good, easy access to Interstate 95 and in the middle of Boca Raton, easy access to all Town Center or Boca Center for restaurants and or shopping. The hotel offers a happy hour with complimentary drinks, wine, beer and a daily buffet breakast which sure beats getting into a car early in the morning and looking for a breakfast restaurant. The rooms are comfortable, CLEAN and what else could you ask for in a hotel room? I would absolutely return to the Embassy Suite on my next trip to Boca Raton

Room Tip: Use AAA for an added discount
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your kind words regarding our hotel. I really appreciate you taking the time to let others know what you thought in regards to the hotels convenient location, Complimentary breakfast, managers reception and overall Cleanliness of our guest suites. I have passed on your positive remarks to the team!

Again we all do thank you for staying with us and hope you continue to do so in the near future!

Kind Regards
Jennifer Graham

Been to Embassy Suites Boca Raton? Share your experiences!