“Beautiful pool courtyard” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 26 Hotels in Boca Raton
Indialantic, Florida
“Beautiful pool courtyard”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

We were really pleased with the beautiful pool area. Plus, as a disabled person, they had a lift!!
Our room had a roll in shower but it had too much furniture so rolling around in a wheel chair was difficult. The bathroom was perfect. The breakfast was very nice and the staff was too! The afternoon we checked in, our greeter was JoBeth. She really made us feel welcome and was willing and capable of the same!! Thank you again, Hampton Inn.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Paula A, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Boca Raton, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Dear Valued Guest-

I am glad that you enjoyed our pool area! Thank you for the positive feedback about our hotel and staff!

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Stayed here on our honeymoon whilst visiting the area. Didn't want to spend too much on hotel and this exceeded expectations. Managers drinks in the evening are a nice touch and breakfasts are included which is a bonus. Large rooms and clean

Stayed August 2013
Paula A, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Boca Raton, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Dear Guest-

CONGRATULATIONS! Thank you for sharing such a special moment with us! I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay and that we were your hotel of choice.

Come visit us again soon!
Delray Beach, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

My wife and I only stay at the Hampton Inn. Quality rooms at a fair price. As far as we are concerned, there is no competition!!! We travel from Florida to NY often, and only stay at the Hampton. Each Hotel has the same high quality as the next.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Guest-

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for your continued loyalty to the Hampton Brand. We hope to see you again soon!
Somonauk, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

This is not a new hotel, so if you are seeking trendy and modern, perhaps this is not the place for you. The hotel is not a large one, but I found it to have everything I required. My room was clean and quiet. Staff was always on hand should I require anything. I stayed for 1 week and was there for work. I would suggest getting down to breakfast early. There is not a lot of seating in the dining are. The food was not fancy,MIT was basic. You could make yourself a waffle, there was fresh fruit, oatmeal that you could add dried fruit etc. and they also had, toast, a hot food such as mini omelette, cereal. A couple nights a week they had cocktails for the guest. Once again this was nothing fancy, just beer, wine and soda. The pool area was small but I liked it's seclusion. All in all I enjoyed my stay there and would gladly stay there again.

Room Tip: If you prefer a quiet room, do not have one overlooking the pool.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Virginia Beach, Va
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

We were in Boca for a week helping our son move. I checked trip advisor for convenient hotels. As we were not going to be in the room except for sleeping, I just wanted a clean, quiet room. I booked a corner suite with a golf course view, as per advice from a past traveler on trip advisor. It seems they really only had a few, and they were booked. The front desk clerk was so helpful, she gave us a room (411) that was not a suite, but better! Less money, and a view of the golf course. It was nice in the morning to have a view! The room was spacious, clean and perfect! The sheets were a good quality, which I love! The breakfast, as per most Hampton Inns, was very nice. I could tell there were a lot of business people staying there. A wise choice ! We will stay here again the next time we are there! Thanks to all of the staff!

Room Tip: Room 411, in a corner, away from the elevator and vending machines!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Vernon, Connecticut
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

We were enroute to a different area in FL and decided to stop and spend a night in Boca Raton. We booked it over the internet through TripAdvisor.
When we arrived at the hotel we were given a 1st floor room. I wasn't happy about staying on the 1st floor, but figured it is only a night. We got to the room and it was designated as a "handicapped" room. I am someone who doesn't ever park in a "handicapped" spot or use a "handicapped" bathroom stall ... because I have been taught it isn't right to do so. Now, here I am expected to use this room. What if someone came to the hotel and needed it? I asked at the desk if it could be changed and they said not unless I wanted to pay more money. My husband did not think the hotel room should cost more than it did as it was, so we did not opt to pay more. The desk clerk explained that TripAdvisor purchases these types of rooms at lower prices. Once in the room we received a call from I think a manager, asking if all was OK. My response was no, but it is, what it is, and I will have to be fine with it. The next morning I asked for a late check out (noon) and they were very accommodating. Lesson learned-find out what room you are going to be in before you get to the hotel.

• Stayed June 2014
Fort Myers, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

Found dried blood on a pillow case. The staff is fantastic, but hotel is old and not up to date. Would expect a refrigerator for price paid. Especially on a Tuesday night. Will find another hotel if in the area again...

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Boca Raton? Share your experiences!