“Nice place to hang you hat” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book AAA and Save 10%
Ranked #3 of 26 Hotels in Boca Raton
Lemont, United States
“Nice place to hang you hat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Pool is realtively small, but incredible atmosphere. Close to lots of things. Would recommend this to others. We were there to help assist a family member move out of state and found the staff very nice and helpful. Just wish we could have stayed longer.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

My husband and I had reservations at another Hilton property in Boca Raton. When we arrived, there were issues (that's the subject of another review). I called the Hampton Inn and was told there was a room available for us, so we came right over.

I had not originally chosen the Hampton Inn because, in the TripAdvisor photos, it looked small and the breakfast buffet looked meager. I'm happy to say that, although the hotel is not the largest, it benefits from that fact. The hotel does have a small, even family-owned ambiance. The front desk staff were uniformly helpful and courteous, even offering things (evening tea, pool towels) before I had to ask. The layout of the rooms is unique and inviting. The hallways are perfectly clean.

Inside the room, I noticed immediately that the room was also very clean. Of particular importance to me is the bed linen. The bed cover is laundered for each guest - that is hugely important to me. The bed cover is a nice, new, white comforter type - no old polyester bedspread and ugly throw at the bottom of the bed. This is also a welcome change from the ordinary. While the rooms are not the most up-to-date, the cleanliness makes up for it.

The pool is small. For some reason, not many guests used the pool while we stayed, so it worked out for us. The pool chairs are comfortable. Pool hours are good.

The breakfast buffet had much more variety than I expected from the photos and offered many good choices.

We will stay at this property for all of our stays in Boca Raton.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Caguas, Puerto Rico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

We stayed for three nights in September and our experience was very good. Clean hotel and room, very comfortable beds and pillows, plentiful breakfast, free WiFi and timely housekeeping. We were always greeted by friendly staff at the front desk and breakfast area. The pool is rather small but was kept clean and was not crowded; just what my kids needed for a short stay. My only disappointment was finding out after arriving that there were no laundry facilities (my fault for not asking beforehand). If I had to visit Boca again, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

When traveling on business my requirements are,

1) speedy check in, they did an excellent job
2) wifi- excellent service
3) comfortable bed - excellent
4) parking - plenty and well lit
5) room quality. This is where they were average. The room needed updating. The air conditioning system alternated between too cold and warm.

6) the breakfast and happy hour - didn't use

In summary, good value no frills

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Hicksville, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

This was our 4th Hampton in 18 days. This Hampton Inn had a nice lobby and LOVELY pool area. Room was clean and smelled good but it had several (black) stains on the rug. My husband did not want me to say anything as he liked where we were located and was tired. When I did leave after a two day stay I told the desk about the stains and was told there was talk of new carpeting for the rooms. I was kind of mad at myself for not complaining right away but after all our travels I was tired. The breakfast buffet was the same as the other Hampton Inn's except my husband commented the plates were placed in awkward places and it was crowded.

Room Tip: Don't stay in room 128. Stained rugs.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Chicago, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

This hotel is really close to the business I was working at for the week. Rooms are decent sized and the king bed was really comfortable. The room was really clean, had a microwave and refridgerator without asking and costing extra. Parking was free also. I am not much of a breakfast eater so the waffles, yogurt and bagels were fine with me, the hot items need some improvement.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I have a few key considerations when selecting a hotel - here they are along with how this one ranked:
Outdoor Environment - Safe, clean, convenient - GREAT
Room and Accomodations - lovely space, very clean and a comfortable bed
Parking - Very good and free
Breakfast - Excellent
Internet - Fine and free
Fitness Center -none on site, a special "guest rate" of $10/day is available at the very nice LifeFitness gym on the other side of the parking lot. While that facility has a LOT to offer it is not a quick trip - checking in with the pass is a little cumbersome, they had to find someone that could help me - which consisted of taking my money. I asked if I could pre-pay for a three day pass - NO, I asked if they could point the way to locker rooms, cardio - that's what they did - point - upstairs. I still don't know where the locker rooms are but I found the cardio machines...having paid the $10 I felt compelled to spend more than my normal 60 minutes in the gym. The next day I opted to walk the office park instead, on my final day I had just a one hour block for gym time - not long enough to get to and from LifeFItness - and it was raining outside so I had to forego the workout. Didn't leave me feeling like this was the best hotel for me to frequent when in the area, in spite of the rest of the considerations.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn Boca Raton? Share your experiences!