Well where do i began!! First I'll start by saying that I am a Honors member which means I stay at Hampton Hotels ALL the time and this is the first time I was disappointed. This Hampton is Old and in URGENT need of a upgrade. The hallways remind you of the Movie The Shining! (no joke) and there are to many other details to list!!!
My husband and I stayed in Room 203 which was at the end of a Looooong hallway and in the corner, which was scary but i figured wow maybe it will be great, because we would be away from the elevator and the icemaker, (NOT)! we were awaken by screaming kids the entire weekend, early morning, late night, slamming doors, people talking loud like they were outside.. It was terrible!! I wanted to complain but my husband said no... So if your just looking for a overnight place to stay, well this would be ok, I mean the rooms are clean but old and Cramped, meaning they have to much furniture per room..Definitely not accommodating for a large family.. Would I stay here again, Definitely not.. But I must say at check in the front desk person was SUPER nice, he even called the room after we checked in to see if the room was ok.. So, it was because of him I gave this place a 3 instead of a 2
also there is a pizza place behind the hotel by he name of Dean Anthony's Express, EXCELLENT!!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Boca Raton Hotel
- Hampton Inn Boca Raton Hotel Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn Boca Raton is located in the Lifetime Fitness Plaza, minutes from Palm Beach County golf, beaches, shopping, and other South Florida attractions. Whether you’re traveling for business, a Florida getaway, or to attend graduation at Florida Atlantic or Lynn University, enjoy spacious guestrooms, our Mediterranean-style pool and a convenient location with easy access to I-95 and local office parks. Spend a day on one of Palm Beach County’s many golf courses. The beach and shopping are minutes away. Spend an afternoon at Mizner Park, a shopping, dining and entertainment complex or Town Center at Boca Raton, the area’s premier shopping destination anchored by Bloomingdale’s, Nordstrom’s, Neiman-Marcus, 220 specialty stores and restaurants. Browse the antique shops, galleries and boutiques on Delray Beach Atlantic Avenue Shops, a downtown area which is a short drive from the hotel. Visit the Boca Raton Museum of Art or bring the kids to the Children’s Science Exploratorium, an interactive science museum.During your stay at our boutique-style hotel, enjoy spacious guestrooms and suites with room to work and unwind. Choose from a variety of options including pool and golf view rooms. If you’re traveling with the family or prefer extra space, reserve a king-bed study with an additional sofa bed or a one-bedroom suite. Stay connected with free high-speed internet access. Finish tomorrow’s sales presentation at the large work desk or convenient lap desk.Included in Every Stay•Free hot breakfast•Clean and fresh Hampton bed®•Free high-speed internet access in every room• Manager's Reception ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hilton Hotels, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Boca Raton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.