I've stayed at plenty of Hamptons, however, this one, by far, it's the best. Lobby is big n very open facing the outdoors. Cookies, bananas, apples n assortment of teas were waiting. The attendant was very courteous anticipating our needs at check in. We hd two reservations for two nights n the rms were not of the same category -- this the way I booked it given some limitations I had. The attendant, Vlad, immediately checked if he could upgrade us the second night so we wouldn't hv to change rms.
location is outstanding, depending in what u want to do while in boca. However, since u need a car, regardless, you will drive. Within .7 miles you can find all kins of restaurants as well as shipping, envelope take care of your manicure.
Didnt ask, but I think the hotel is fairly new. The hallways are ver tastefully one withe the sconces giving an air of old world elegance.
The room was perfect, fridge, microwave, coffee maker, sofa, desk, free Internet.
Power outlets are strategically placed and there's plenty of them. Whoever planned n designed these rooms, the whole hotel, was most definitely thinking of the guest. I also received a call fr the check in attendant, Vlad, asking me if everything was in order. Without hesitation, I made an affirmation. Rm location n even feather pillows were not forgotten.
I thank Hampton and Vlad, whom I think may be the manager, for making my stay outstanding!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Boca Raton Hotel Boca Raton
- Hampton Inn Boca Raton Hotel
- Boca Raton Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn Boca Raton is located in the Lifetime Fitness Plaza, minutes from Palm Beach County golf, beaches, shopping, and other South Florida attractions. Whether you’re traveling for business, a Florida getaway, or to attend graduation at Florida Atlantic or Lynn University, enjoy spacious guestrooms, our Mediterranean-style pool and a convenient location with easy access to I-95 and local office parks. Spend a day on one of Palm Beach County’s many golf courses. The beach and shopping are minutes away. Spend an afternoon at Mizner Park, a shopping, dining and entertainment complex or Town Center at Boca Raton, the area’s premier shopping destination anchored by Bloomingdale’s, Nordstrom’s, Neiman-Marcus, 220 specialty stores and restaurants. Browse the antique shops, galleries and boutiques on Delray Beach Atlantic Avenue Shops, a downtown area which is a short drive from the hotel. Visit the Boca Raton Museum of Art or bring the kids to the Children’s Science Exploratorium, an interactive science museum.During your stay at our boutique-style hotel, enjoy spacious guestrooms and suites with room to work and unwind. Choose from a variety of options including pool and golf view rooms. If you’re traveling with the family or prefer extra space, reserve a king-bed study with an additional sofa bed or a one-bedroom suite. Stay connected with free high-speed internet access. Finish tomorrow’s sales presentation at the large work desk or convenient lap desk.Included in Every Stay•Free hot breakfast•Clean and fresh Hampton bed®•Free high-speed internet access in every room• Manager's Reception ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Venere, Olotels, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Boca Raton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.