“Nice place tucked away in deepest Boca Raton” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
AARP Members Save
Ranked #2 of 26 hotels in Boca Raton
Sitges, Spain
“Nice place tucked away in deepest Boca Raton”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

I was here for less than 12 hours so I didn't really get to appreciate the place. Check in was swift and very courteous, the room was very nice, I had the most comfortable of beds and the bathroom was well stocked with towels and toiletries. The room was very clean, cool and quiet (once I turned off the aircon and mini bar fridge before going to bed - too noisy).
I didn't have time for breakfast but it looked fine enough for complementary. I only wish I could get an expresso coffee in place of the awful stewed pot that is so common in most hotels here.
Would I stay here again? No doubt, and hopefully for longer than 12 hours next time.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

191 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Lithia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

The hotel was very clean, quiet and staff were friendly. Staff was helpful and quick to respond to any need or questions. The pool was small but clean and pleasant atmosphere. Breakfast was good and included hot proteins which is a welcome, not just the carbs offered at other hotels.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Montreal
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

The Hampton Inn Boca Raton was a nice, clean hotel. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The continental breakfasts were also very good for "free breakfasts" and had a large variety of foods to choose from. The hotel is in a very green area, and it Is very beautiful to go for walks or just look outside. The room was very clean and comfortable, and the shower had a strong water pressure which is important. There is a fair variety of all kinds of restaurants and stores near the hotel to choose from which is good; especially for supper after a long day at the beach, having so many options so close by is nice.

The only negative aspect to this hotel, would be that it is not as close as I had thought to the beaches/attractions. Its at least a 5/10 minute drive to the Boca beach, and 15 to Delray but again, the hotel and location of it are beautiful so it is definitely something to consider as well. There is a lot of parking near these beaches too, so driving there is not that much of a hassle really. Just something to consider if you did not plan on driving much.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

My husband and I stayed 5 nights and just loved the hotel. Amazing customer service from staff, Carmelite, Kaylynn, Stormy and Vlad. The suite was beautifully appointed and very comfortable. The location was a little hard to find at first but well worth it as it was Very Quiet! Also, only about 2 miles from the beach. The staff greeted us with a smile and always friendly and eager to please. Breakfast was delicious and the pool even though a little small was clean and nice. I used the internet quite a few times with no problem, I found it very fast. If I had one complaint and only one, there was no fitness center but for a nominal fee they offered use of the gigantic fitness center next to the hotel. My husband has a "sweet tooth" and every night at 6:00 p.m. the hotel offered fresh hot cookies and milk, he just loved that!

Room Tip: Corner suites a large and quiet
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

I used this hotel while visiting my 95 year-old mother who lives in Boca Raton. This was my second stay. Both stays were excellent. The staff is friendly and helpful, my room was clean and quiet and the Hampton provides a good breakfast in the morning. I missed the happy hour at night due to spending time with my mom. But I was pleasantly surprised to discover cookies and milk when I returned for the night. A great stay!

Room Tip: I stayed on the top floor. The room was very quiet.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Chicago
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

My husband and I just stayed three nights in April at the Hampton Inn. I'm a Silver member and we usually do like the Hamptons b/c of the rate and overall appeal of the hotels. However, I was not that impressed by the hotel.

One of my main complaints is the location to the road and trying to find it. There is one small sign and it took my mother in law (who lives and is familar within Boca) about 20 minutes to find the building. It is way back behind the gas station and one entrance (off a more main road) is closed at night. Having a dedicated Hampton Inn sign next to the entrance would be great.

Another complaint was that the hotel is in need of a remodel. They were redoing carpets when we were there, but the funny thing is that new carpet is not an upgrade in my opinion. It's not a dingy hotel, but the professional photos present more of an upgrade than we thought it was.

The internet was also very slow when using the lobby computers. It was virtually impossible to go to many websites without it taking several minutes. The wifi in the rooms was a little better.

The breakfast was nice and there were several options to choose from, and the front desk was very helpful and nice.

Would I stay at this hotel if I was in the area? Probably not. I would pay a few dollars more and stay at a different Hilton Hotel. There was nothing overall bad about the hotel - I just thought it was quite average and nothing stood out.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Andra G, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Boca Raton, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
I'm so sorry to hear our location was a bit difficult for you to find and will notify our web team regarding our website directions. Unfortunately, the city of Boca Raton does not allow for more signs than the one for the plaza and the one on the building. I am also sorry to hear about the poor internet connectivity. We just received an upgrade in our internet service and you will be pleased to notice the upgrade. We always try our best to make sure guests have a great stay and your review will help us. We hope you reconsider staying with us again.

Kind regards,

Andra Glick
andra.glick@hilton.com
poughkeepsie,NY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights in April. The hotel is about 30 minutes from Ft Lauderdale aiport and 30 minutes from West Palm airport. A good distance off hw so quiet. I didn't use the pool but it looked nice. Breakfast was ok more of a continenal breakfast but good for coffee and a quick bite. My room overlooked the pool which was nice. Very big. Bed was very comfy I had a King.Room was clean and smelled nice everyday. Staff was helpful and polite.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn Boca Raton? Share your experiences!