“Great hotel, close to the beach.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book AAA and Save 10%
Ranked #3 of 26 hotels in Boca Raton
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
“Great hotel, close to the beach.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

My husband and I stayed 5 nights and just loved the hotel. Amazing customer service from staff, Carmelite, Kaylynn, Stormy and Vlad. The suite was beautifully appointed and very comfortable. The location was a little hard to find at first but well worth it as it was Very Quiet! Also, only about 2 miles from the beach. The staff greeted us with a smile and always friendly and eager to please. Breakfast was delicious and the pool even though a little small was clean and nice. I used the internet quite a few times with no problem, I found it very fast. If I had one complaint and only one, there was no fitness center but for a nominal fee they offered use of the gigantic fitness center next to the hotel. My husband has a "sweet tooth" and every night at 6:00 p.m. the hotel offered fresh hot cookies and milk, he just loved that!

Room Tip: Corner suites a large and quiet
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

221 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

I used this hotel while visiting my 95 year-old mother who lives in Boca Raton. This was my second stay. Both stays were excellent. The staff is friendly and helpful, my room was clean and quiet and the Hampton provides a good breakfast in the morning. I missed the happy hour at night due to spending time with my mom. But I was pleasantly surprised to discover cookies and milk when I returned for the night. A great stay!

Room Tip: I stayed on the top floor. The room was very quiet.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Chicago
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

My husband and I just stayed three nights in April at the Hampton Inn. I'm a Silver member and we usually do like the Hamptons b/c of the rate and overall appeal of the hotels. However, I was not that impressed by the hotel.

One of my main complaints is the location to the road and trying to find it. There is one small sign and it took my mother in law (who lives and is familar within Boca) about 20 minutes to find the building. It is way back behind the gas station and one entrance (off a more main road) is closed at night. Having a dedicated Hampton Inn sign next to the entrance would be great.

Another complaint was that the hotel is in need of a remodel. They were redoing carpets when we were there, but the funny thing is that new carpet is not an upgrade in my opinion. It's not a dingy hotel, but the professional photos present more of an upgrade than we thought it was.

The internet was also very slow when using the lobby computers. It was virtually impossible to go to many websites without it taking several minutes. The wifi in the rooms was a little better.

The breakfast was nice and there were several options to choose from, and the front desk was very helpful and nice.

Would I stay at this hotel if I was in the area? Probably not. I would pay a few dollars more and stay at a different Hilton Hotel. There was nothing overall bad about the hotel - I just thought it was quite average and nothing stood out.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Andra G, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Boca Raton, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
I'm so sorry to hear our location was a bit difficult for you to find and will notify our web team regarding our website directions. Unfortunately, the city of Boca Raton does not allow for more signs than the one for the plaza and the one on the building. I am also sorry to hear about the poor internet connectivity. We just received an upgrade in our internet service and you will be pleased to notice the upgrade. We always try our best to make sure guests have a great stay and your review will help us. We hope you reconsider staying with us again.

Kind regards,

Andra Glick
andra.glick@hilton.com
poughkeepsie,NY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights in April. The hotel is about 30 minutes from Ft Lauderdale aiport and 30 minutes from West Palm airport. A good distance off hw so quiet. I didn't use the pool but it looked nice. Breakfast was ok more of a continenal breakfast but good for coffee and a quick bite. My room overlooked the pool which was nice. Very big. Bed was very comfy I had a King.Room was clean and smelled nice everyday. Staff was helpful and polite.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
nyc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

I was a bit nervous because the Inn is accessed from a road behind a service station. But the location turned out to be a benefit - quiet and green. The entrance is inviting, and the reception desk, lobby, and dining area are bright and open with high ceilings.

The staff at both check in and check out were gracious and helpful with directions. Since we had just left a Hampton Inn near Juno that was disappointing, my husband and I were greatly relieved at the difference in quality. This was more of what we had come to expect from the better Hampton properties. We spend at least 30 days a year at hotels, staying at a variety of properties, including 5 star properties with Frette linens, turn down service, and marble baths with separate showers -

This hotel far and away exceeded it's star rating and price point. The bed, as at all Hampton Inns, was comfortable, not translating movement with each turn at night, ensuring rest. We especially appreciate that the duvet/comforter combination is completely replaced after each guest stay.

Our room was spacious and bright with good sized windows and adequate lamp lighting at night. It had a refrigerator and microwave discretely located in the furniture opposite the bed, both of which were in excellent working order.

Would we recommend this Hampton Inn to friends? Absolutely. The breakfast presentation is excellent. The location is convenient to 95, but not on top of it, and if you need strong coffee there are a couple of small malls nearby which have cafes, including a Starbucks.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Franklin, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

From the moment we walked through the doors until check out, we were treated like family. Check in was a dream and the fridge that I requested was plugged in and pre-chilled for us. Each morning the staff at the breakfast was warm and inviting and the food was more than enough. The room was clean. The pool was quiet and the seating area surrounding it was comfortable and the "mediterranean feel" was pleasant as well.

Kudos to Vladi for in my opinion earning the employee of the year.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Staff was very helpful and made you feel like family. Loved walking thru the door in the evening and smelling hot/fresh cookies. Breakfast was really good. I would recommended staying at this Hotel to all my friends and family.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Boca Raton? Share your experiences!