“I enjoyed my stay!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 26 hotels in Boca Raton
Coral Springs, Florida
“I enjoyed my stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Very quiet area. This overnight stay was very last minute and the staff helped a great deal in finding a room for us. The breakfast was amazing in the morning. I had a good night sleep on the comfy king bed! My room was spacious and very clean. I will stay here again in the future. Def a beautiful hotel all around.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

191 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Austin, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We stayed here for a few business meetings which were just down the road. The warm cookies were a treat as always and breakfast was included like most Hampton's which was nice. There is a gas station right next door with convenience store if needed for any last minute forgotten items.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Plainfield, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Excellent staff, excellent room, and superb breakfast!!! The pool is clean as can be and very nice...The Roman-Greco poolside area is also very relaxing and conducive to privacy

Highly recommend and will stay there again!

Room Tip: book early
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I was in Boca Raton for a family event and needed a dependable hotel in a central location. The Hampton Inn seemed to fit the bill. But it was so much more than "dependable." The front desk staff could not do enough -- and they did everything with a smile. They provided excellent suggestions and made me feel 100 percent welcome and at home -- from the moment I arrived till the moment I left. The room was immaculate and spacious, the complimentary breakfast exceptionally good. (My departure was at 5 am -- and there was even a breakfast bag.) Despite being part of a chain, the hotel provided old-fashioned, thoughtful hospitality. The best of both worlds.

Room Tip: All guests seemed content, but from what I heard ... try not to be too close to the ice machine (whe...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Plainville, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Was your typical Hampton Inn. Breakfast was very good and well stocked. Was actually better than a continental breakfast I had at a more upscale hotel. The hotel, the room and the pool area were all very clean. Only issue was someone who stayed in the room before us must have snuck in a cat or had a service animal because my son's allergies kicked into high gear. We were only there one night but I'm sure the staff would have accommodated us if we stayed longer. When I mentioned it at check out they seemed sincerely concerned.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Toms River, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

staff was excellent,provided useful local information, had a problem with the toilet and it was fixed in 10 minutes.good breakfast. this was a hampton a notch above the hampton inns.the location was a little strange it was off the road and we passed it up the first time

Room Tip: we stayed on the first floor with a pool view
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Andra G, Manager at Hampton Inn Boca Raton, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
I would like to first, thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to complete a survey for the Hampton Inn Boca Raton. While I know that you had many other things to do, I sincerely appreciate your feedback on how my staff and I are doing as it relates to servicing our guests.

We appreciate each area that you gave us a perfect score on and we will utilize this as an opportunity to continue to strive for 100% Guest Excellence, each time, and each guest. If there was something not mentioned on the survey, please do not hesitate to let me know.

If you are ever back in the area, we hope that you will stay at our property again so we can exceed your expectations with our service.
CARRICKFERGUS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Had a lovely time here. Rooms were very comfortable. Staff were very friendly and offered advice on local things to see and do. Breakfast was adequate and Carmelita was on hand if you needed anything,wonderful woman! Would definitely return.

Room Tip: Some room have views overlooking the Golf Course
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn Boca Raton? Share your experiences!