Save Saved
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Altamonte Springs, Florida
“Ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

This SS's is being remodeled. Its ok, but nothing out of the ordinary. It is not the same new look with aqua sheers and sliding Asian-inspired doors. Beds are a bit soft, but not bad. AC is very quiet....to me so much so i would have liked a ceiling fan to circulate the air. This is Florida... we need fans. On the remodel, well, if you like the 70's look this place is for you. Avacado green, and the furniture looks like the same era. I'm uninspired but that's why you should look through multiple rviews. Average..staff friendly though...and good parking. Tri-Rail stop here too.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

162 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Naples, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Even though this hotel is under renovations,it was very nice. They did everything they could to make your stay comfortable. It was clean and the staff was very friendly. The breakfast was nice. It is only a short distance to the beach. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Gulf Breeze, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I almost canceled my reservation when a manager kindly contacted me to let me know they were undergoing renovations. After learning that renovations were limited to the first floor and that there was no noise or mess I decided to keep the reservation. The manager went out of her way to make sure we were happy with our room and that all our needs were satisfied.

We were in town for a visit to FAU. This property proved to be conveniently located, and we got a discounted rate when I mentioned we were visiting the university.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
SpringHillSuitesBoca, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Boca Raton, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Good afternoon and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel!

We sincerely appreciate any feedback especially though our renovations which will go through September of this year. At the same time, we are pleased that your stay was enjoyable and comfortable. Next time your travels bring you to Boca Raton, definately reach out to us to secure your reservation and experience our "Space and Style Redifined"!

Safe travels!
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Ongoing calibration of the needs and desires of a business traveler is a distinguishing service feature of a good hotel. Efforts of SpringHill Suites By Marriott at Boca Raton, are reflected towards that end. Cordial professionalism at the hotel made the stay pleasant.

VJ

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
SpringHillSuitesBoca, Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Boca Raton, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Thank you so much for your taking the time to review our hotel. We had a great time at our wall breaking event and it was great to meet you there!! We appreciate your positive feedback and hope to welcome you back in the future as we are redefining our style and space.

Safe travels!

Naples, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I stayed for one night April 19th. Another recent reviewer stated the rooms were small. I disagree. I had a suite with 2 double beds and there was a separate area with a large couch, which had a desk area as well as a separate television. There was a Kitchenette with sink, microwave and refrigerator. The bathroom was nice, water pressure was good. Pool area was relaxing. Breakfast is Free, although I was in a rush so grabbed a coffee & muffin "to go", but the breakfast area seemed busy and staff seemed very helpful, restocking and cleaning, and all was efficiently running. I would choose to stay here again.

Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Boca Raton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Hello everyone,
I wrote a review about Springhil suites and Townplace suites in Boca Raton on December 10, 2012. It was entitled "Very Cozy Place." Please refer to this last review for a more "detailed praise" of these fine establishments.
It is April 20th and I am still here at Springhill Suites in Boca Raton and I couldn't be happier. :-)
As stated in my last review, this place is great!!
The hotel staff in each department are all "genuinely" friendly and "very" accommodating.
They also have a good variety of TV channels from which to choose (70 channels) including all of the HBO movie channels.
The beds are very confortable.
The pool area is very relaxing and the pool is large enough to swim laps if you so desire.
There is also a free breakfast included every morning.

If you are ever in the Boca Raton area, I "highly" recommend that you stay at the Springhill Suites or the TownPlace Suites, which is right next door. I have stayed at "both" properties and they are both "grand."
These are Marriott properties and "both" adhere to the high standard of Marriott.

I am very happy to have found these hotels, and I'm sure you will be happy here, as well.

Once again, please see my review dated December 10, 2012 entitled "Very Cozy Place," All that was written in that review remains the same for today. It is still a "Very Cozy Place."

Thank you.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Rooms are small. We had an unexpected visitor in our room. It was a Palmetto Bug extra large cockroach! I went down to get the remote that had fallen to the floor and to my surprise there it was!

My wife was freaking out! We were moved to another room but we felt creepy the entire night.

We found this hotel to be rather unclean.

And the room was only a couple of doors down from our other room.

We were not comfortable at all. I am surprised at Marriott!

Mattress was soft.

Room Tip: Bring Bug Spray!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
SpringHillSuitesBoca, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Boca Raton, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. We are deeply sorry that you felt uncomfortable and it is unfortunate due being in a tropical location that on occasion unwelcomed guests find their way inside. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel should your travels being you to Boca Raton in the future.

John Barone

Been to SpringHill Suites by Marriott Boca Raton? Share your experiences!