“Clean, Friendly, Professional! The Best!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #19 of 26 Hotels in Boca Raton
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
“Clean, Friendly, Professional! The Best!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

I had medical emergency and manager Barone stepped up to the plate and saved me at this great find

I can't say enough about the staff and clean rooms

The Best!!!

And the amenities are great and the breakfast is Fabulous

You can't go wrong here and the location is perfect

Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I stayed here for the last 2 months. I needed a place with a kitchen and Jennifer Dott gave me a great price. I felt very safe since I am a woman and I was alone. Your key card is access to the hall where the elevators are and for your room. You even need key access to the pool area. Housekeeping was wonderful. They even loaded and unloaded the dishwasher for me. Complimentary coffee 24 hours and complimentary yogurts, muffins, cereal, and fruit in the morning was a nice feature. The staff at the front desk was super helpful and very friendly. I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Sarasota, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

I don't stay in Marriott hotels often but this hotel is a very convenient suite style option when doing buisness in delay beach or Boca. I try to always stay in suite type hotels because I generally travel its for a week at a time, and I like to take care of myself. I prepare all my own food and use the hotel gyms regularly. The towneplace has cozy suites but compared to their competitors they are lacking in a few areas.

#1: kitchen- at towne place they provide several large pots which work well they also provide a strainer which is an added bonus, but they provided no frying pan? They do give you a 12" sauté pan but it is near impossible to fry an egg in something with such high sides, also my sauté pan was warped BADLY so only a center 3" circle heats to temp properly. The spatchala in the room was melted and near unusable, but the woman at the front desk replaced it quickly. The appliances here are nice and the addition of a full sized coffee make really made my trip. The room did not have proper materials to clean dishes with just a ratty old brush under the sink that has been mostly worn out. There is also a severe lack of counterspace.

2#: gym- ok please understand that I know all hotel gyms suck but at least this one had dumbbells, they were only up to 25lbs but it was better than nothing the bad side to the gym was the cleanliness factor. There was no wipes in there and there was sweat stains on everything! Super gross. I mentioned it to the staff and the next day you can tell some had done something in there but there were still sweat stains on the equipment but at least they put some gym wipes in there. Also the tv in the gym only got four channels? The rooms get everything? I don't get it.

The rest of the hotel was adaquite room size is a little small compared to the standard candlewood suites or staybridge suites. But the staff was friendly and helpful.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Quincy, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Only stayed one night here but was a very good stay bed was very comfortable and was priced right. The staff was very friendly. The hotel was very well maintained. The hotel also accommodated me to my full expectations.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

A late-night, last-minute emergency left me needing to get a room for the night. I called this hotel, and "Jamie" was very nice. I was using my Marriott points and he was very helpful and accommodating. I appreciate the good customer service! Check-in was easy.

The room was clean and functional; bed very comfortable. It had everything you could possibly need.

This hotel is right off I-95 at the Yamato exit. The Tri-Rail train system, that will take you all the way to Ft. Lauderdale and Miami, is very close - right across the street. So, if you are looking for good public transportation to the Miami/Ft. Laud. area, this is a good hotel for that. It's just a quick walk to the train station.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
TownePlaceBocaRaton, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Boca Raton, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your positive feedback regarding Jamie and we will certainly pass this wonderful comment along to him! Thank you so much for your business and we hope to welcome you back to our hotel should your travels bring you back to Boca Raton.

Safe travels!

John Barone
Dunkirk, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

My wife and I booked the TownePlace Suites Boca Raton for a quick getaway as it was centrally located in South Florida and close to FLA airport and the beaches. We were very impressed with the excellent level of service at the hotel and the the front desk staff was always helpful, courtious and genuinely pleasant. We even asked for a late check out and were accommodated. Our hotel room was smallish but well laid out with a full kitchen and our room and the entire hotel was very clean. The complimentary continental breakfast bar was nice and we can a quiet room dispite being close to some train tracks. Our only complaint was that the outdoor pool was small and had a lot of debris in it so we hit the local beaches to swim instead. We would definately stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the side not facing the tracks.