“Great Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 26 Hotels in Boca Raton
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

This hotel has great service and is in a great location.. It is a hidden gem..Pool is wonderful to relax in. Rooms are comfortable and clean and the restuarant has friendly service with quality food..

• Stayed October 2013
BocaGM, Manager at Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel, responded to this review, November 16, 2013
Thank you very much for submitting a review references for your last stay. Your kind comments are appreciated and will be passed on to our Ambassadors.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (139)
Wilmington, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

I brought my Mother to Boca Raton for medical treatment; her right arm is paralyzed, she can't speak, and she was very weak from a recent hospital stay. There are not enough superlatives to describe the staff at this hotel. I had to buy a wheelchair which was unassembled, and Eric from Engineering was happy to assemble and refused a tip. I could not lift my Mother out of the tub, so the front desk sent three angels (Lemny, Adriana, and Vesna) who got her out in a minute; they, too, refused a tip. Without these angels, we would have missed our scheduled doctor's appointment. No matter what, the front desk was willing to help out in any way (Peter, Jackie, Phil, Ferdinand, Beatrice, Patricia, and Joe). I have traveled world-wide and have never encountered hotel employees like this. Our suite was perfect, and it overlooked the pool -- we will be back!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you very much for submitting a review references for your last stay. Your kind comments will be passed onto our Team.
Marietta, Georgia, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

I'm a regular guest here, and I'm always welcomed warmly by the staff. They are helpful and courteous...even when securing a 5AM cab to the airport. The rooms are what you'd expect from Marriott. But the restaurant downstairs is probably better than you'd expect. All in all a great hotel for personal or business travel.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
BocaGM, General Manager at Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Dear Mr. Jeremy F.,
It is always so nice to receive such so nice reviews from our returning Guests. Thanks for sharing your last experience with us, I will definitely share your moments with our Team. Thanks for choosing the Boca Raton Renaissance while visiting the Palm Beach County area,
Okeechobee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Stayed for one night. Place is clean, all employees are friendly and say hello. Decorated very nice. Outside pool area is pretty, alot of greenery. Had a tiki bar outside open until 11pm. Breakfast buffet is alittle pricey..15 a person. Stayed at a beach resort in Jupiter for over $200 dollars and this hotel is just as nice or maybe even better. Will def stay here again and recommend it.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Dear Ms. Sarah,
We appreciate your taking the time and sharing your most recent stay with us. Your Kind words are appreciated and will be shared with the staff. I also appreciate your comment on our price on the buffet. We look forward to your return visit and exceeding your expectations even more.

New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Since 1999, I have only stayed at Marriott properties world wide and because I am so loyal, I am also very critical. I just returned to New York after staying at the Renaissance at Boca Raton. I had an amazing time and was very happy with my experience at this property. Even before I arrived, I received an email from the front office supervisor, Jackie. It was the first time ever that I received an email that wasn't an auto generated Marriott reminder. Upon my arrival, Jackie was present and she was very helpful and gracious. The staff was amazing and I want to give high praise to Peter, Henry and Ferdinand for their above and beyond approach to customer service and guest relations. The only thing that prevents me from giving this property an excellent review is that all of the computers were unable to print and no one was able to correct this network configuration. However, they did print my boarding passes for me at the front desk. I am glad I stayed here and upon my next visit to Boca, I will certainly stay again.

Room Tip: Pay extra to stay on the Concierge (club level) floor. It is well worth it.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Marriott Maniac,

Thank-you so much for taking the time and sharing your most recent stay with us. Your Kind comments are greatly appreciated and will definitely be shared with the entire Team especially the Ambassadors (Team Associates) you mentioned. It is always so nice to hear when our Ambassadors go the Extra Extra mile for our Guests.

On The Water
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Very nicely appointed and VERY clean. We were pleased. Yes, the TV was small and the WI-Fi service was timing out so, it did miss the 5 star mark for business travel.

I called twice to correct the internet issue. To no surprise, they did not know how to refresh the hotel's signal. The second representative I spoke with did comp our bar bill $22.50.
Still, did not correct the issue.

VERY clean so- 4 solid stars! Clean puts it over the top,

We stayed in the executive suite, clean again and very nice amenities.
Outdoor pool was unseasonably cool. The hot tub was tooooo hot!

Will be back again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
BocaGM, General Manager at Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Dear Dining for Digs,

Thank you very much for submitting a review references your last stay. Your kind comments both positive and constructive will be passed onto our Team to review and correct. I am always happy to hear when our ambassadors (associates) were able to assist in the correction of a problem quickly and efficiently to your satisfaction. Please note that new wireless access points are currently being installed to avoid connectively problems in the future, I realize this does not correct the problems you encountered but hopefully shows you that Guest feedback is very important to us as well as followed up accordingly.
Yours in Hospitality,

Bruce Siegel
Fairfield, Connecticut
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

I had an ok stay at hotel. My room was clean and the bathroom was updated. I noticed a cigarette smell the second night in the bathroom and room. The staff was very nice and changed my room.
I was planning on eating breakfast at the hotel with my daughter and granddaughter - the manager gave vouchers for all of us. The breakfast buffet is on the small size - but was good. In addition the pool and surroundings is really nice.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in renovated section
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Dear Gloria H,
Thank you very much for submitting a review references your last stay. Your kind comments both positive and constructive will be passed onto our Team to review and correct. I am always happy to hear our ambassadors (associates) were able to correct your problem quickly and efficiently to your satisfaction. Once again we appreciate your comments and hopefully the next time you are in the Boca Raton area you will visit us again so we can exceed all your Expectations.
Yours in Hospitality,

Bruce Siegel

Been to Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel? Share your experiences!