“LIKED THE PLACE” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 26 Hotels in Boca Raton
Hamden, Connecticut
“LIKED THE PLACE”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

The place was very nice, clean and the staff was very friendly. Will be coming back. Rosa was very helpful at check out and gave us the 25% off our next stay. The room was clean every day, the hotel was very helpful.

The pool was great to relax in, the hot tub was nice and clean. The Tiki Bar was fun, but they hotel needs to monitor the people that are drinking too much.
I was please with the stay and room service was quick. I liked the fact that I could order something from the restaurant and bring it back to my room.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
BILL33431, General Manager at Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Hi Carol-Ann!

Thank you for staying with us at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites! I appreciate you taking time out of your day to share your feedback. I'm happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and that my staff were friendly and Rosa was very helpful! We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the Boca Raton area!

Thank you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (132)
Northampton, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

This hotel was great! There were some imperfections to the room, mostly in the bathroom. For example, some areas around the tub needed work. I travel quite a bit, and I can say for the price this hotel is excellent! I have stayed in equal priced places in the area and the rooms were far worse. I have also stayed in places where the rooms were nicer, but for nearly double the price. The value you get here is very good. I was a single woman staying here and felt safe at all times as well. I also ate in the restaurant a few times and the food was good. When I return to the area this hotel will be my pick!

Stayed July 2014
Hi Diana!

Thank you for your feedback, it is very much appreciated! I'm happy to see that you enjoyed staying with us! We have already done many updates and we have more in the works. We are starting our bathroom renovations in the next couple of weeks which will include brand new tubs and vanities. We can't wait for you to return to Boca Raton so you can see the updates! Thank you for staying with us at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites!
Alva, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

We had a wonderful time. The kids order cheese sticks every day. The best I ever had. All of the food was excellent. The beaches are very close. We had more family come for the 4th and Rosa and Phillis at the front desk were so nice. They pulled strings to get us rooms close to one another even though they were booked. John Hughes

Hello Mr. Hughes!

Thank you so much for your feedback and for recognizing Phyllis and Rosa's efforts! I have a great staff and we all do our best to accommodate everyone's requests and needs. I'm glad that you enjoyed the 4th with your family. We look forward to seeing you again!
Boca Raton, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

I've been staying at the Boca Raton Plaza for a couple weeks now and this place has been one of my favorite hotels so far. Especially ZAKIYAA (front desk) she is the nicest and helpful person making my stay such a better experience. Matter of fact the entire staff is very pleasant. Will definitely return again . BROOKE

• Stayed July 2014
Hello Brooke!

Thank you so much for your feedback. I appreciate you choosing to stay with us at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites! I'm happy to see that we are your favorite hotel to stay with so far and that Zakiyaa and the rest of my staff took good care of you! We hope to see you again soon!
Saint Paul, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

This was our second time staying at this hotel. Phyllis was very helpful in coordinating our reservations and all the staff quickly responded to any requests that we made during our stay. The room was comfortable. Having some comforts of home like the refrigerator and microwave was helpful to give us other options than eating out for every meal during our week-long stay.

Good Afternoon!

Thank you for staying with us at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites! I'm happy to see that Phyllis took good care of you. I thank you for recognizing all of the great amenities that we offer at such a great value. We look forward to seeing you again whenever your travels bring you back to the Boca Raton area!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Very happy with the service I received with Zakiyaa she was very polite & answered all my questions I had regarding my stay thank you Zakiyaa I would definitely book a stay again my family and I are very excited to celebrate my son's first birthday here :-)

• Stayed July 2014
Hello!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites! I appreciate your feedback and I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again when you are back in beautiful Boca Raton!
Boca Raton, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I have recently stayed here a few times the past few weeks and I love how am i treated. Rosa at the front desk is always so sweet and makes sure she gets things done. Definitely reccommend this place to stay!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
BILL33431, General Manager at Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Hi David!

Thank you for staying with us at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites! I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and that Rosa took good care of you! I appreciate your feedback and we hope to have you stay with us again soon!