“Great price and friendly/quick service” 4 of 5 stars

Special Price
10% off room rate
Ranked #14 of 26 Hotels in Boca Raton
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Great price and friendly/quick service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

This was our second time staying at this hotel. Phyllis was very helpful in coordinating our reservations and all the staff quickly responded to any requests that we made during our stay. The room was comfortable. Having some comforts of home like the refrigerator and microwave was helpful to give us other options than eating out for every meal during our week-long stay.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
BILL33431, General Manager at Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Good Afternoon!

Thank you for staying with us at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites! I'm happy to see that Phyllis took good care of you. I thank you for recognizing all of the great amenities that we offer at such a great value. We look forward to seeing you again whenever your travels bring you back to the Boca Raton area!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (132)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Very happy with the service I received with Zakiyaa she was very polite & answered all my questions I had regarding my stay thank you Zakiyaa I would definitely book a stay again my family and I are very excited to celebrate my son's first birthday here :-)

• Stayed July 2014
Hello!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites! I appreciate your feedback and I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again when you are back in beautiful Boca Raton!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I have recently stayed here a few times the past few weeks and I love how am i treated. Rosa at the front desk is always so sweet and makes sure she gets things done. Definitely reccommend this place to stay!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
BILL33431, General Manager at Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Hi David!

Thank you for staying with us at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites! I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and that Rosa took good care of you! I appreciate your feedback and we hope to have you stay with us again soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

I did some research and found Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites to be the best choice for my brief stay.I was pleasantly surprised with the great reception and professionalism of one of your staff members in particular Rosa M. went above and beyond to accommodate my every need she was excellent!I will definitely recommend Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites to all my friends&family.Thanks for a great stay!

Stayed July 2014
Hello Charles!

Thank you for staying with us at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites! I appreciate your feedback and your compliment to Rosa. I'm happy you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your next arrival!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

We booked for two nights , we were very happy with our large clean room , pool area and the food was very good as well the staff was very professional especially Daniel and Rosa M .The outside cabana bar was very welcoming as well

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
BILL33431, General Manager at Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Hello Mr. Rooney!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites! I appreciate your feedback and i'm happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and that Rosa and Daniel took good care of you. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to beautiful Boca Raton!
Honolulu, Hawaii
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Rooms are very nice with the exception of a couple light bulbs that were out above the microwave and above the lounge chair ...nothing needed here

common areas like ceiling outside of elevator in lobby needed some tlc and repainting ...looked terrible bacause of water leak from above

On second floor as you get off the elevator, standing water caused dark grey paint on fcement to come off....probably also responsible for leak in lobby. Perhaps repitch with cement or put 2 rows of ceramic tile here ....would certailny look better than areas of cement without paint

Room Tip: Rooms in main building seem nice than side building
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Hello M J !

Thank you so much for your feedback, it is very much appreciated! I'm happy to see that you had a nice stay with us. Thank you for pointing out a few things that need attention. The good news is that we are scheduled for a renovation within the next couple of weeks that will take care of all things you mentioned and more! We have already made a lot of updates like brand new linens, new carpets, new lamps, new TV's, new guest telephone system, and all new pool patio furniture.

Thank you again for your feedback we look forward to your next arrival at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

Greetings and Good day All!

I'm sharing an experience in Courtesy and kindness as a guest booking a room at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites Boca Raton Fl. As I enter the facility, I am given a smile and a welcome from the heart by the receiving representative Zakiyaa. She is pleasant and provides great detail as to how she can assist us with any questions or concerns we may have. As the reservation begins, there are developing concerns but every step of the way the representative is accommodating and resolves all matters with a heart felt energy of Kindness. Every moment there is a resolution embedded in compassion! Thank-you for accommodating us as God wills. We left with a smile and a desire to return ! Kindness at its BEST- Compassion indeed!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Hello!

Thank you for staying with us at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites! I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to share your experience about your stay with us. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and that Zakiyaa took good care of you. We hope to see you again soon!