“Worth it for a quick stay” 4 of 5 stars

Special Rate
Additional 25% Discount
Ranked #8 of 26 Hotels in Boca Raton
Orlando, Florida
“Worth it for a quick stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Went down for a quick 2 night stay to visit friends and have a good time. Chose this hotel due to the price, I was extremely happy with the hotel. Very nice woman at the front desk, hotel serves its purpose. It was a little dated but I'm not going to live there forever. Nice little pool area. Parking was always easy, coffee and breakfast places just a little down the street. The air conditioning and bed were very nice, the property was clean. Going to stay there again in May.

Room Tip: parking lot side and away from the pool, didn't experience anything negative but just to be safe
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
alex t, Front Office Manager at Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
James, we do appreciate your recent visit with us and taking the time to leave us some feed back. The Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites prides it self on the highest level of customer service and cleanliness. The pool and restaurant are some of the best amenities we have and great place to relax and waste the day away. We do look forward to your return trip in May. Thank you on behalf of the hotel and the entire staff. Good day.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
Winter Garden, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I recently stayed at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and found it to be very enjoyable. I travel to Boca Raton frequently to attend sporting events and see my son at the nearby Florida Atlantic University (FAU). For the last couple of years, we have stayed at a large chain hotel but for some reason it was booked for the weekend. Lucky for us, we found the Boca Raton Plaza ! I liked our stay so much, I reserved a room for Easter weekend...

The sports themed bar on property was excellent...we enjoyed the ambiance, the drinks and the food. You must try the potato salad and the relish tray is awesome. I had a chicken philly sub that was top-notch. The bartending staff was well trained and seemed to really enjoy their jobs. They even made an effort to ask for our first names.

I never got a chance to get a drink from the poolside tiki bar, but it seemed like a popular spot.

The rooms are nothing fancy, but are clean and comfortable. The shower had plenty of pressure and hot water. The A/C blew ice cold and the flat screen tv was easy to use (not like one of those at the big chains that always revert back to their channel)

The front desk was staffed by Phyllis and Narda who were welcoming and fun. It is always a pleasure to spend money at a place that seems to genuinely care about its guests. They have earned my future business. See you Easter weekend!

* Don

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Don, Thank you for your recent stay with us here at the Boca Plaza. We’re glad that you liked so many of our services here. We currently have a lot of FAU families that stay here with us and even have a special college rate for them. I thank you for the compliments towards my front desk staff as we have a great helpful team here that always tries their best to make every guest feel like family. The restaurant and tiki bar are both great as well with home cooked food and specials every night. We do look forward to having you back at Easter time, thanks again. Best regards.
San Luis Potosi, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

i was recently staying at the hotel and found the service excellent especially the staff attended to me and mrs Patty served me perfectly well l felt very confortable in this hotel, all the time that passes at the hotel I had a pleasant stay, in no time I found something wrong in that hotel, thanks to the recommendations of the Miss patty

Room Tip: all is perfect
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Karolina, We do appreciate your recent stay with us here at the Boca Plaza. Thank you for your compliments towards patty as she is always so friendly and helpful. Your feed back helps us monitor and improve or service. We do hope to have you back for a return visit in the near future. Remember to book with us directly to ensure the area's best service and value. Thanks and have a wonderful day.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

My stay was the best, the rooms are very comfortable, I enjoyed so much of the social areas offered by the hotel , plus the beaches are very close, the rooms very comfortable ... very acccesibles prices, the service was tops Patty helped me with everything I needed during my stay ...it was a great experience I recommend it.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Dear Cece, thank you for your recent visit with us here at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites. I'm glad to see you enjoyed the location of the hotel along with our helpful staff memebers. We do greatly appreciate you taking some time to leave us feed back. Please come see us again as we love to welcome back our repeat guests. Best regards.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

I just want to say my business trip wasgreat in Boca and staying at your hotel was enjoyable for my wife and I.. The restaurant food was great and the staff at the hotel was very nice. My wife asked for directions to local shopping areas and Phylis was more than helpful . I told my wife we will go back to your hotel on my next business trip.

• Stayed February 2013
alex t, Front Office Manager at Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Dear Asmir, I’m thrilled to hear you had such a lovely time here at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites. The restaurant is one of our many amenities and it’s nice to see you enjoyed it. Thank you for your compliments towards Phyllis, she is a very sweet lady who loves to help everyone with whatever they may need. We hope to have you back for a return visit in the near future. Remember to call us directly for the areas best value.Best regards from my self and the entire staff here at the Boca Plaza!
Montreal, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

We were in room 223, we entered into a musty smell, but the bedding was clean and room looked cleaned. I turned to lock the door and there was a 1\2" or more gap around the door and did not shut tightly . I was afraid that something would crawl in. I did call the front desk and she said I can send a handy man up to show you the room next to you, but do it now because we are full tonight. (After reading ReneeRon review I was not keen on having anyone come up). The front desk assured me it was ok and that there was not likely to have anything crawl through. The bathroom is in need of repair and the shower wall has like a soap scum on it. I do understand that this is an older hotel but they could do with more maintence on the rooms. The AC unit is under the window right next to the bed and it is so noisy you have to turn it off at night to sleep. The food in the restaurant was excellent for dinner lots of choices and very reasonable. There is also a bar by the pool that service the same food. But breakfast not so good go to Dennys less than a 100 yards away. We decided that 2 days was enough here and moved to another hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Lesley, Thank you for your recent stay with us. We do appreciate you taking some time to leave feedback. I do apologize for some unsatisfactory issues with the room you stayed in. Whenever there are room issues we try to move and upgrade the guest immediately. As for all the employees here, each one will go above & beyond to help you with your stay. As you mentioned a previous review do keep in trip advisor has taken it down 3 times do to inaccuracies. Our place restaurant seems to be a fan favorite among guests, however I do apologize you weren’t satisfied by their breakfast service. We do encourage you to a return visit at the property in an upgraded room that would be more on par with you expectations. Thank you and have a wonderful day.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

My colleague and I stayed at the Boca Plaza Hotel at the beginning of March. Our rooms were great; they were clean, spacious, and accommodating. Alex checked us in and we were impressed with his ability to help other guests as well as ourselves. All of our needs were met with a smile and speedy service. This hotel is located pretty close to the beach and some great dining. Overall great experience A+

• Stayed March 2013
We do appreciate you recent visit with us here at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites. It’s nice to know you enjoyed our rooms and helpful employees. We here at the Boca Plaza pride ourselves on our customer service and the cleanliness of the hotel. The location of our property makes a day at beach or a day of fine dining very convenient and accessible. Please remember if you’re looking for a return visit to book with us directly for the areas best service at the lowest prices.
Best Regards.

Been to Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites? Share your experiences!