“Satisfied” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 26 hotels in Boca Raton
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
“Satisfied”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Nice stay and the hotel was in the perfect location to the beach and all the shops around town. The room could use some updating like the carpet, but over all the rooms where comfortable. The noise pollution from the road took a little time to get use to, but I guess you have to sacrifice something for location.I feel you could have got a little more for the money one will be paying to stay. Over all it was a great stay and the staff was very helpful and respectful.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
alex t, Front Office Manager at Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Joseph, we're glad you stayed with us here at the Boca Plaza and you enjoyed our location. I would like to remind you we have a few different room types, next time you stay with us we'd love to upgrade you to more quite room. We do pride our selves on a high level of customer service here which im glad to see was up to your expectations. We do hope you choose us again in the future and wish you a wonderful day.

557 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
White Lake, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Our stay at this hotel was excellent. The staff, especially Nimoy, were very friendly and warm to my husband and I. The room was spacious, accomodating, clean and most enjoyable. When we had a problem with the television and the hair dryer, they had a maintenance person there johnny on the spot. We were impressed. The pool and tiki bar were relaxing. The music through the hotel was pleasant. They placed coupons out for use and brochures that we would like to visit. We enjoyed our visit so much last July that we plan to visit again, in May. Thanks to this hotel, we are excited to visit the area and have recommended the hotel to very good friends of ours, too.

Room Tip: The rooms with a balcony are welcoming and at the back of the hotel, closest to parking are the best...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
alex t, Manager at Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
We're delighted to hear you had such a lovely stay here at the boca plaza. Our staff goes above and beyond to meet the needs of our guests. It sounds like you enjoyed some of our ammenities such as the pool and tiki bar.We appreciate your compliments towards Nimoy, our maintenance staff, and We hope to see you again soon!
Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I loved my time staying here. Your helpful staff were a pleasure to meet. The breakfast and dinner were great. The Cobb salad and key lime pie were delicious. It was fun to sit at the Tiki Bar and meet new guests staying here. This was the best Valentine's Day getaway. Sincerely, Maria Iervolino

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
alex t, Front Office Manager at Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Maria, we're glad you had a fantastic valentine's day with us! Our staff is always ready to help and accomadate all of our guests. I'm glad you enjoyed Our Place as it always has great food whatever your preference maybe. We do hope you come back and see us again soon so we can provide you with the best deals and accomodations in the area!
Maracaibo, Venezuela
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I stayed here for a couple of days with my family on vacations. the staff was very nice and Patty the front desk lady help me with direcctions and needs in all my stay and she makes my family feel very welcome. I really likes the hotel rooms and my wife love the pool and tiki bar. The food is awsome and the area is very quiet.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Eddy, I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed your family vacation here. We thank you for your compliments towards patty as she is always willing to help and go beyond here duties. The pool and tiki bar is a great relaxing place to spend the day. We do hope you choose to stay with us again in the future to ensure the best rate and service in the boca raton area!
Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

One of the best hotels visited, specially for the excellent care of Patty who was always very attentive and willing to help in everything, the hotel and the attention are excellent, I recommend it 100%.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

I love staying here. It was my 2nd time staying at the plaza and its very reasonable and I like the Tiki bar.. Everybody is very friendly and helpful. Phylis is always helping us if we have any questions I definately recommend staying here. Cant wait to come back again.

Stayed January 2013
Willoughby, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

I'm usually very picky where I stay and the experience I had at the Plaza was the best. The rooms were very clean and the Tiki Bar was a lot of fun, but my best experience was meeting Phyllis, she made our stay at the Plaza so enjoyable. She was very helpful and very professional, what a kind and wonderful person, we will definitely be back for another stay.

Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites? Share your experiences!